12 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

You've wanted this for a long time, haven't you? You've been dying to give in. And now? You finally will. You're finally going to gain. You're going to trade in those abs for a big, round belly. You're going to give in and indulge all your cravings. You're going to stay stuffed...and I'll make sure of that. You're going to get addicted to growing and gaining. And you'll love every single pound. You're going to get fat for me, aren't you?

A4E53EA8-F18D-4E21-A710-AD200641A5E5.gif

114FBC8C-DEC7-4778-9451-2F88893F9FA8.gif

160ACD78-3B5E-4A81-9B09-53E096D10906.gif

3AD4EE24-0E4C-44E0-B352-BBBB53B1E5C7.gif

29E6544B-FC5B-4167-A07D-2E61B2F5EB06.gif

Nikki how many men will u send to obesity with these vids? ;) Looks like uve gone up a couple of scores on the BMI charts yourself!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

❤️NEW CLIP!❤️

It's that time again, sweetie! Time for you to eat again. I want you to clean your plate, honey. Eat everything, and I mean everything, I give you. You wouldn't want to upset me now would you? No, you want to make me proud of what a good little piggy you are! So come on, push yourself. Another bite. Another chug. Another pound added to that gut. Listen to me and obey me, my piggy, and you'll balloon like the prize hog you were always meant to be. We both want that, don't we? 

Now EAT.

On sale for only $4.99 (reg $9.99) until Thursday July 22 at 11:59PM eastern time!

You looking extra round surely is helping us all grow too!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...