5 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning! ❤️

I have a really hot clip planned for today that I cannot wait to make! 😍🤤🥵💦

I’ll give you a little hint: it involves this…

2987B0F8-A10B-4D28-B85C-69FE19A2435B.thumb.jpeg.7f86bef0c17c91d6e9d1ba0327cf626d.jpeg

Have an awesome Monday! ☺️❤️

😍😍 you’re so much bigger now!! What a great job!! I’m love with you 🐷🐷

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 9/5/2022 at 1:11 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning! 🥰

Thank you all for the well wishes ❤️ I ended up feeling well enough to visit a museum on Sunday! Funny story about the museum visit…

So the walk there was flat, right? Well, I was still sweating and panting as if I were walking up a steep hill. By the time I arrived I was exhausted!

While at the museum, I kept having to sit down and take a break. I know the people walking past had to be judging me! But I couldn’t help it. I was so freaking drained.

I found a bench (made for two? 😅) and filled nearly the whole thing myself. Seeing myself like this really makes me realize how huge I am now! 😳 I can’t believe how big and flabby I look, especially since I’m only getting bigger 🥵💦

F4B6D0B7-9DEE-4BD9-8029-2D1669E3FABF.jpeg

😍😍 you’re beautiful like always!! So hot to see you need the hole bench for your big fat sexy ass😘😘 keep stuffing🐷 would love to see you won’t fit the bench 

• 2 months later...