On 6/12/2020 at 5:09 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

**NEW CLIP!**

What's better than a big girl eating a baconator?

A big girl eating TWO baconators!

These size 20 (yes, 20!) jeans have been getting a little snug and it's really no wonder why with the way I've been eating!

Just one Wendy's baconator is a half pound burger with 920 calories!

But two??

That's 1840 calories and 120 grams of fat for the burgers alone!

Not to mention the soda I washed it down with.

Can I really finish both?

BBWC4151.JPEG

GFXC6733.JPEG

OTQJ0911.JPEG

QMCD3981.JPEG

RFJO0174.JPEG

RSYQ7427.JPEG

TXJZ7995.JPEG

XVLY5819.JPEG

So I think it's time to pick up a size 24. You'll be there soon but consider them fat pants for now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

We both want the same thing, don’t we? We want my belly bigger, rounder, and softer. We want it wobbling more and more with each step. We want it hanging lower, making an apron of fat slapping my thighs. It sounds good, doesn’t it? So, why don’t we make it happen? Make me grow. 💦

D876C859-DDA4-413D-892F-47B89C23F625.jpeg

Belly hanging to your knees and hips so soft they get stuck in a doorway.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Even with a belly full of McDonald’s there’s always room for cake 🤤🐷

Also! New clip coming soon! 😍 It isn’t cake lol but still hot and 20 minutes long 😳 Your girlfriend thinks she may have put on a few, can you tell? 🤔

FFDDF6B2-E7DC-47E3-BA5F-2B94C43AE75F.jpeg

4961ACEF-A35C-4AB0-AD8F-BC1DE430F03D.gif

Can already tell this is going to be a hit.

You are spreading out and taking up so much space. Won't be long until you'll need an entire row on a plane.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/23/2022 at 3:03 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

Oooh y’all, I just got home from a fat-tastic weekend away 😍 I swear all I did was eat 😅 I had some foods I’ve severely missed and on the way home I had the whole row to my big fat self 🥰

But I was unfortunately forced to walk up some stairs 🥵

548A8B79-5090-48DE-B0DD-4C734FE852C7.jpeg

Unfortunately. However, several positives here:

1. Filling up a whole row

2. You can eat more since you will be stationary

3. Your ass is getting HUGE!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Hey everyone, just wanted to update you all on my current situation!

So, I’ve been feeling unwell since about Friday-ish? I was thinking I had the flu. I’ve been running a high temp and I’ve been in a lot of pain. This is genuinely the most unwell I’ve been in a very long time!

Unfortunately, I took a Covid test today and it came back positive. I’ve managed to avoid covid since the pandemic started if you can believe that! I’ve never once tested positive…until now.

My appetite has obviously gone completely. I’m not at all hungry and even if I were I couldn’t taste anything anyway. I’m annoyed because I know I’m going to lose weight but I also know that being well is more important and I can always gain it back again.

Not sure how long all this is going to last so I might not be around much over these next few days, although I do have a few unposted pics I could upload.

Good vibes appreciated! 🤒🤧❤️

Take it one step at a time Nikki.

If you can get your hands on Gatorade or something similar it can help out. Plenty of rest as well.

Do what you can to feel bettee your hunger will return in time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/3/2023 at 9:20 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

Omg I forgot to update y’all! Life has been chaotic 😅 Thank you so much for asking! ☺️

I recently had some X-rays done so I’m waiting to hear back about those. They made me put on these way too small paper pants and I have NO idea how they didn’t rip 💀

Hopefully I’ll hear back Monday!

Also my clip is finally finished with the editing stage and then my stupid gif making app won’t stop crashing. It’s very uncool because it’s a paid app 🙃 Anyway, I’ll post the clip soon but I’ve really had a time with this one 😅

Thank you all for following along and supporting me and worrying about me 🥺 Y’all are the best! 💜

Hoping there is a plan of action to help get you immediate care :).

• 1 month later...
On 3/17/2023 at 12:21 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

Promise I’m wearing panties 😅😇

I feel like I look flabbier than I ever have before 😳🥵 my tattoos are completely hidden under my big gut and my panties are almost entirely covered, too. I feel the SEXIEST I ever have! 🥵🔥

It just motivates me to keep growing! 🤤

7D712D58-6AC2-4C3A-AE7B-176FBFD6F9B6.jpeg

Definitely gotten wider! You'll fill up that chair in no time.