• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Oooh that’s an even better plan! 😍🥵

Fatten me up 🤤🐷

Fuck, those are some really tempting benefits, not gonna lie! 😍 Throw in company breakfast and it’s a deal 😏

Marriage material? 😍 Thank you! I do deserved to be a 400 pound spoiled housewife 💍😇

400? That’s rookie numbers 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
50 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

JUST APPROVED! 😍 My ex dumped me for getting fat but I don't want to lose weight. In fact, I want you to make me even bigger! 🐷 On sale for the first 24 hours!! ❤️

UUJM0674.thumb.GIF.7ebd06bfe06522c61a4d581a98eb5741.GIF

Nikki's boyfriend dumped her for putting on too much weight. He says she's gotten huge and he's done. But instead of being sad, Nikki decides that jerk hasn't even seen fat yet! She's going to keep gaining and she wants you to help her do it. She eats pizza and talks about how excited she is to be your pig. Nikki can't wait to show off her new body, and new feeder bf, to her ex. She wants to show him she's a proud piggy with a boyfriend who loves it!

INTRO SALE!! 😍 For the first 24 hours only get this 17+ minute clip for just $7.99!! After the first 24 hours the price goes up to $10.99 ❤️

You’d get so much bigger if you were pregnant toooo

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I got my grocery delivery today and (not to anyone’s surprise I’m sure 😅) I’ve already put a serious dent in them 🤤 Too much sugary junk food tempting me! It’s supposed to last me a week but I can’t help myself. I can’t tell myself no. I should’ve ordered more brownies 🤤 I ate the entire box today. They’re just too small! I’ve also had two packs of Twix bars and a pack of Oreos in addition to my meals and sodas. So yeah, I’ve been a little greedy today 🐷

94CAB62F-E9C7-4AAC-B179-B3867E76FB6E.jpeg

I would love to be your grocery delivery boy! 😍 wheres my tip?!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Your girlfriend has been gaining for you while you keep fit and you know what? She's SICK of it! She's tired of gaining alone and she's decided you're gaining with her now. She's taken control and eliminated your active hobbies. She wants you on the couch next to her, snacking and lazing around. You're so shocked she would do this but you still submit to her desires without protest because deep down you wanted this, didn't you?

HHFH6612.GIF

LIWZ5321.GIF

Im gonna catch up with you soon 

9716C9C1-4A9A-44FB-BFD1-EB4747DD79C1.png

20 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Good 😈 Keep it up, fatty. I want you waddling 😏

Sounds like a good time! 😍 I'm down 😉

Thank you! 😍 I sit on it a lot so it keeps growing 😇

Fun little competitions just make it that much better, I agree! 😍

My thighs are starting to rub together 😍