1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Speaking of being wide, guess who officially needs two seats now! 🥳🥳🥳

Can’t figure out why, though…

0EE822F9-226C-492A-B900-B23FD9193BE2.jpeg

Yeah, that is a mystery 😍. You should just keep eating until you need three seats, and then the mystery of two seats won’t matter anymore 😂 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Oooh y’all, I just got home from a fat-tastic weekend away 😍 I swear all I did was eat 😅 I had some foods I’ve severely missed and on the way home I had the whole row to my big fat self 🥰

But I was unfortunately forced to walk up some stairs 🥵

548A8B79-5090-48DE-B0DD-4C734FE852C7.jpeg

Hopefully the food made up for the stairs. What foods did you miss?

3 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Ok seriously, my panties are nearly gone 😳 Buried under all this soft doughy fat I’ve piled on 🥵

C0B65FF5-9970-4483-9697-0562ACB42753.jpeg

3E9D4504-00C0-4654-9D7D-0908B37F4C45.jpeg

8684C13D-17AA-4741-BB16-6E52B8184106.jpeg

I think we’ve discovered an important mathematical truth here: the exposed area of the triangle is inversely proportional to its sexiness. In other words, the smaller the exposed panty triangle, the hotter it is. I call it the Maialina Theorem, and I think it will revolutionize the way we think about everything lol. 

11 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Just napped so hard that when I woke up I didn’t even know what time of day it was 😂 For a moment I thought it was morning somehow 😂

Anyway, now I’m obviously famished and I’ve decided to treat myself to some KFC instead of cooking dinner 🤤

F22B24C8-D86A-42AD-A912-C29C4BC402B9.jpeg

That’s advice we could all take, honestly: if you ever wake up confused, eat something so that you don’t have to think about it on an empty stomach. 

It’s embarrassing how much I’ve let myself go. I mean look at the size of me! My neck is disappearing under a thick layer of fat and my gut sticks out farther than my 42DD tits 😳 I’m covered in stretch marks and cellulite and soft, doughy fat.

It’s a far cry from my once fit and athletic body 😰🥵

D16CB2C7-6FB5-45C9-A762-086F58B827B2.jpeg

F6FD0E1B-B11B-4F71-AAE4-D9B091F79A3D.jpeg

You’re a different kind of athlete now, stretching your stomach’s capacity to be able to eat more and more. Besides, this way, all of your muscles are covered by a nice, safe, protective layer of fat. And your belly sticking out so far could be like your early warning system to keep you from running into things. So really you’re just approaching peak fitness 😉

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning! 😘

Fuck I love that bloated feeling 🤤🥵💦

F890398E-1BBD-4C3A-9208-EE61FE8FEFDA.jpeg

When you have enough liquid inside you that your stomach feels like it’s stretched all the way out and the liquid feels like it has filled all the way back up to your lungs? So bloated that it’s like your stretch marks are stretched to the breaking point? Bloated enough that standing sends liters of liquid sloshing around that makes you suddenly, painfully aware of how much is in you? Stretched enough that the top of your belly is almost shiny because the skin is so taut, but you’re still fat enough that the bottom of your belly is still hanging down? 
Like that? 😉 

• 2 weeks later...

I have such a soft heart 😏😇💕

45781130-5B53-49E3-8918-29D43FCD1280.jpeg

With such a soft heart, I’m going to have a hard time resisting your other invitation to come to bed 🥵.  
(Can’t go without mentioning those thighs, though! 😩 They’re like soft mountains of fat, and I just want to set up a base camp at your calves and map everything on the way up 😍.)

7 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

So I had a lot of McDonald’s for lunch today 😳

I had a McRoyal (like a quarter pounder with cheese), a large fry, a large coke, 9 piece chicken nuggets, and an Oreo McFlurry 🤤🐷

Here’s the damage 🥵

69912CC8-442B-4752-AAE8-8EE40643447C.jpeg

I dream of the day come when the local McDonald’s employees see you coming and quake in terror at how much they know they’ll have to remake after you’ve cleaned them out 😍

Well, either that or made for skinny people 😂

Other than my bed? 😂

Yeah I definitely spill into the next seat 😂 I don’t take the tram much (more common than the bus in Prague) but if I take it soon I’ll attempt to get a pic lol

Thank you! 😍

Thank you! 😍 I feel huge and I just want so much more! 🤤🐷🥵💦

Yes, the furniture is absolutely smaller here! 😅 They are not at all accommodating lol. To be fair they don’t have such high rates and it hasn’t been a thing for as long. 

Thank you! 😍

LOL you think I waddle down to McDonald’s? No no no, that burns too many calories! 😂 My fat ass sits and waits for it to be delivered. The most exercise I get is hauling my heavy ass up all those stairs 🥵

Oh of course 😂, I don’t know what I was thinking. Okay, let’s edit that, then: “I dream of the day when the delivery driver sees your address and quakes in fear at the thought of how much food they’ll have to carry up to you.” 

6 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Massively flabulous?? 😂 Thank you!! 🥰

I'll be your step-mom 😉

That's honestly a major part of the reason, yes 😂 That and it shows off more of my fat 😉

Believe it or not, the US uses 2L bottles for soda hahaha I have no idea why that's the one metric thing we use. Anyway, I usually only find 2.25L bottles here? It's so weird to me lol. I'll look and see what I can find!

A queen needs servants, any volunteers? 😏

I think being a servant could be a good career move, but I have to ask: is there a retirement plan? What are the benefits like? Is there a comprehensive training program? I’m a pretty hands-on learner 😏

5 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

What’s for dessert? 😏

4D5AE67D-5DA1-4AC4-8734-C1C6D630EAA0.jpeg

If I saw you looking like this, I don’t think I’d be able to stammer out a coherent answer. So, I’d say you could interpret my slack-jawed enthusiastic nodding as “You can have whatever and however much you want, because I already know what I want to eat” 😏😂

This picture didn’t get much love on the newsfeed 🥺🥺🥺

Do you guys like it? ❤️

7E00801E-3DA9-481B-9415-5BAEEB315EA3.jpeg

That hip fold alone makes this picture fantastic 🤩. The whole picture is almost too much to handle. Maybe that’s why the newsfeed kept me from seeing it at first: it knew that much sexiness had to be spaced out 😂

• 2 weeks later...

Your girlfriend has been gaining for you while you keep fit and you know what? She's SICK of it! She's tired of gaining alone and she's decided you're gaining with her now. She's taken control and eliminated your active hobbies. She wants you on the couch next to her, snacking and lazing around. You're so shocked she would do this but you still submit to her desires without protest because deep down you wanted this, didn't you?

HHFH6612.GIF

LIWZ5321.GIF

Well, my policy is to avoid conflict at all costs haha, so I guess hop in, we’re going to hit the buffets until they kick us out 😂 

Come On Over GIF by Jin

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Hey, it’s my birthday! 🥳🎂🎈🎁

I ordered a cake but because I did it last minute it won’t be delivered until tomorrow 😅 Better late than never I guess lol. On the plus side, the weather is amazing today! Blue skies, sunshine, and a high of 75°F (~24°C) 😍 Just perfect ☺️

I’m probably going to go outside and read after I finish lunch. I’m currently reading Good Omens, have you read it? I love it so far!

D0256B90-474C-4C5C-8B9F-F88B19D305B0.jpeg

Season 5 Happy Birthday Funny GIF by The Simpsons
I haven’t read that yet, but I like Neil Gaiman, so I’ll add it to my list! I hope you enjoy the day and your cake 😊! (The weather sounds perfect; today is supposed to be the coolest day of the week here, and it’s 90F and humid 😣.)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
6 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Promise I’m wearing panties 😅😇

I feel like I look flabbier than I ever have before 😳🥵 my tattoos are completely hidden under my big gut and my panties are almost entirely covered, too. I feel the SEXIEST I ever have! 🥵🔥

It just motivates me to keep growing! 🤤

7D712D58-6AC2-4C3A-AE7B-176FBFD6F9B6.jpeg

When there’s no light showing between belly and thighs, you know you’ve done something right. 🤩 

Can confirm the sexiness, btw 😍

• 4 months later...
8 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

The irony of me filming a feeder clip then getting too turned on by my own enormous belly and having to get myself off 😅😇

Like I always say, I have to lead by example 😏

373B6B70-96CB-4380-9625-DCB91F7E78C8.jpeg

They say the best generals lead from the front 🫡. I’d say you’re due for a medal with leadership like that 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/9/2023 at 2:49 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

Ok, I overdid it at dinner and there’s no one here to rub my bloated belly! 🥺

Chef Nikki made homemade Hamburger Helper with heavy cream and cheese and y’all it was SO GOOD! 🤤🤤🤤 Plus rolls and whole milk to drink and then chocolate for dessert 😇🐷

I’m about to pop! 🥵

My belly is soooo close to the couch! Y’all wanna help make it touch? 😏

I’ve got the added challenge of my enormous thighs in the way, though 😂

PS- if you liked my latest clip please consider leaving a review! It would bring a smile to my chubby face 🥰❤️

65A9C764-613D-4F47-B973-2D62389466D2.jpeg

🤯 heavy cream and cream cheese?! Damn. Now that’s the mark of a professional 😂
And, if your thighs stop your belly from touching the couch from the front, I think your only real option is to gain until your belly touches the couch from the sides. 
Think About It GIF by Identity

• 1 month later...

I had brownies for breakfast 🤤🐷

On a completely unrelated note, my clothes feel a bit snug 😅😳

93DFA5F8-B067-4D7A-96A1-285DB65DFDCE.jpeg

B0A83408-389B-471E-AFF6-66296B856E43.jpeg

200D0B9B-FC57-4F4A-9970-824E00CBAB6F.jpeg

It’s crazy how unrelated those two things are. Everyone knows eating brownies is like eating celery, you basically lose weight by eating them. If your clothes are snug, you may not be eating enough brownies to really maximize their benefits. 🧐 😂