• Curvage Model

I can’t. stop. eating. 😳🐷

I bought groceries last night (a ton of junk food) and I’ve already put a dent in it! I’ve just eaten all day long and I’m about to get more. I’m craving some Oreos and milk! I’m definitely much more of a “grazer” but I don’t think it’s sparing me any calories 😅😏

On a more serious note, I have to confess I’ve been feeling a bit of burnout lately but I promise I’m going to try my best to make some new stuff soon!

Thank you all for following along my journey and supporting me every step (er- waddle?) of the way. Y’all are the best, love you guys! ❤️

CEF7AA80-0438-4AA0-860B-2A9C1919AF2E.jpeg

6A87CD42-2E59-45EF-A0E6-76BBCD31C0DD.jpeg

21 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I bought groceries last night (a ton of junk food) and I’ve already put a dent in it! I’ve just eaten all day long and I’m about to get more. I’m craving some Oreos and milk! I’m definitely much more of a “grazer” but I don’t think it’s sparing me any calories 😅😏

On a more serious note, I have to confess I’ve been feeling a bit of burnout lately but I promise I’m going to try my best to make some new stuff soon!

Thank you all for following along my journey and supporting me every step (er- waddle?) of the way. Y’all are the best, love you guys! ❤️

Sometimes when you’re not making clips, it is worth it because you’re looking rotund!

16 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

If you need to slow down on posting for awhile or take a break, we'll understand. Glad to hear you're eating well! You're looking sooooo good!

1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Beautiful 

1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Look At Us Paul Rudd GIF by First We Feast: Hot Ones

Just looking at Nikki and her cute body yeah its trending now #BigNikkiBelly #Gluttonlife

2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

That butt perfectly fits to that couch.

7 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Gorgeous pics, but take all the time you need -- burnout can be a real pain and I wouldn't want you to feel obligated to do stuff here or make the fun go away. :) 

20 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

You are just eating all the time now ! 😍

Take your time, you more than deserved it ! ❤️ Some free lazy days of self care and eating all day long just for you ! Take care ❤️

• Curvage Model

I swear I haven’t stopped eating 😂 Can you tell? 😏🐷

I feel like my belly is really getting rounder and hanging lower. What do you think? 😇

Thank y’all so much for being so understanding and supportive! Your words of encouragement really mean so much to me 🥺❤️ You really are the best! 🥰

9EF5417E-B148-49A2-AB3A-55F7ED14DE85.jpeg

15 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I feel like my belly is really getting rounder and hanging lower. What do you think? 😇

Thank y’all so much for being so understanding and supportive! Your words of encouragement really mean so much to me 🥺❤️ You really are the best! 🥰

Look at all that fluffyness its what we come to love about Nikki 💙💙💙💙💙

Super Troopers Yes GIF by Searchlight Pictures

25 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Getting closer to touching the sofa when you sit.

28 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

You’re going to be massive!

32 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Love how your belly is spilling into your thighs, keep it up, you’re doing amazing!!

5 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Hmm I think we might have to see that belly try to squeeze into last years clothes!

5 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I think you're right about that.  Bigger, rounder, wider... by the time you fly back to the US you're going to need a whole row and a cargo net for a seatbelt extender.

On 8/12/2022 at 6:16 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

Wow you have eaten so much ! And i love the result : your belly is getting bigger, rounder, fatter and hanging more ! 😍

Beautiful and satisfied ! 🤤