• Curvage Model

Hey, it’s my birthday! 🥳🎂🎈🎁

I ordered a cake but because I did it last minute it won’t be delivered until tomorrow 😅 Better late than never I guess lol. On the plus side, the weather is amazing today! Blue skies, sunshine, and a high of 75°F (~24°C) 😍 Just perfect ☺️

I’m probably going to go outside and read after I finish lunch. I’m currently reading Good Omens, have you read it? I love it so far!

D0256B90-474C-4C5C-8B9F-F88B19D305B0.jpeg

21 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I ordered a cake but because I did it last minute it won’t be delivered until tomorrow 😅 Better late than never I guess lol. On the plus side, the weather is amazing today! Blue skies, sunshine, and a high of 75°F (~24°C) 😍 Just perfect ☺️

I’m probably going to go outside and read after I finish lunch. I’m currently reading Good Omens, have you read it? I love it so far!

Happy Birthday beautiful !! ❤️❤️ This outfit looks perfect on you !

Wish you an amazing day full of happiness and of course a ton of delicious food to eat ! 🎂

35 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Season 5 Happy Birthday Funny GIF by The Simpsons
I haven’t read that yet, but I like Neil Gaiman, so I’ll add it to my list! I hope you enjoy the day and your cake 😊! (The weather sounds perfect; today is supposed to be the coolest day of the week here, and it’s 90F and humid 😣.)

1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Hope your cake is delicious and you have a fantastic B day today 

Happy Birthday GIF

1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Happy birthday, Nikki! I hope today is a great day for you! Enjoy your cake tomorrow!

3 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Happy birthday! Hopefully the cake makes that belly hang a little lower than it already is 😈

6 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

The colour of this skirt looks like you don't wearing any skirt at all.

2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Thank you all for the sweet birthday wishes! Y’all are the best 🥺💕

I had a great (and filling!) birthday and I’ve spent the week getting settled. ☺️

I’m loaded up with snacks and ready to grow this gut 🤤

E2CEFAA2-8100-47E2-9EF2-7D4AAF809E0D.jpeg

You look gorgeous after your birthday ! ❤️

Love how you grab your belly like a trophy ! Talking about that... the trophy seems already a little bigger ! 🤤