• Curvage Model
20 hours ago, Rusty567 said:

So hot how your belly and thighs are doing their best to make your underwear disappear…

Thank you! 😍 I love it, too! Even if I have some really cute panties on under there 😉

17 hours ago, Firstuser said:

Not for long you’re not😜

drunk rock of love GIF

16 hours ago, Jorin85 said:

So gorgeous, every time!

Aw thank you!! 🥰

6 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

Hard to tell with all that blubber in the way! I'd love to lift up that heavy gut, take a good look for myself these what I'm sure are cute panties, and then drop your gut and watch it wobble like a bowl of jello. Then I'd pull the panties off with my teeth! :D 

It might just be easier to tear them off 😏

2 hours ago, ivan_ivanov100 said:

Maybe you have some reason to lie?

LOL well I am required to wear bottoms on here which is why I promise I am 😂

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, Onen said:

Those chins and that doughy belly 🥰🥰🥰

Aw thank you! 🥰🥰🥰

22 hours ago, Jorin85 said:

Rocking the sexy and demanding "Where's my food?! This belly isn't going to fill itself" look

That is exactly what I was thinking, too! 😂🐷

21 hours ago, G21 said:

Its a fatter Friday for u and probably many of your fans

I sure hope so 😈 I want us all to be fatter 😏

20 hours ago, ivan_ivanov100 said:

That belly hang is so huge. You could hide 2 liter coke bottle under it.

I really wish I had a 2 liter bottle to try! 😂😉

19 hours ago, Deadpool 2 said:

Good Morning Sun GIF by Omer Studios

Friday Yes GIF by ProBit Global

Excited Over It GIF by Jackson-Triggs

Today's Nikki fantasy.

I'm a billionaire, and I contact Nikki with an offer.  I offer to buy her a luxury house wherever she wants to live in the world (or indeed several homes throughout the world), and guarantee that she will never have to work - or indeed lift a finger - ever again in her life because I'll deposit a huge amount of money every week in her bank account.

The single requirement from my side is that she consume 7500 calories per day.  

Guest Rusty567
9 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I got McDonald’s breakfast today 😍🤤🐷

98929FB3-AD77-4683-BCB9-68E71144063B.jpeg

McD’s breakfast is the best! What did you order?

• Curvage Model
On 7/9/2022 at 6:00 AM, Jorin85 said:

So beautiful! That belly already looks wonderful and it's going to look so much nicer after your breakfast, Nikki! 

Thank you! 😍 I can't believe how big it's looking lately! Absolutely turning me on like crazy 🥵

On 7/9/2022 at 6:27 AM, ivan_ivanov100 said:

That was advertisement post? 

Yes, I'm their unofficial spokeswoman 😂

On 7/9/2022 at 7:02 AM, [email protected] said:

Suprise suprise ! You must be one of their best customers ! Your beautiful body has been made and defined by Mac Donald's! The high fat and calories in all their food is your drug xx

I don't even want to know how much money I've given McDonald's since I started gaining 😂 But you're so right! And I'm very addicted to it 🤤

On 7/9/2022 at 8:59 AM, jj22 said:

Today's Nikki fantasy.

I'm a billionaire, and I contact Nikki with an offer.  I offer to buy her a luxury house wherever she wants to live in the world (or indeed several homes throughout the world), and guarantee that she will never have to work - or indeed lift a finger - ever again in her life because I'll deposit a huge amount of money every week in her bank account.

The single requirement from my side is that she consume 7500 calories per day.  

OMG ok so this is up there with my top fantasies. I love this idea! The spoiled piggy princess life is definitely the life for me 😍🥵

On 7/9/2022 at 9:53 AM, In Love With Bellies said:

You are so beautiful 🥰

Which better way to start a day than with a big fat McDonald !! And i'm sure your belly agrees with it !! 😁

You woke up fatter and you are already working on getting even fatter !! 🤤😍

Thank you!! 🥰 My belly was definitely pleased 😉

On 7/9/2022 at 2:59 PM, Rusty567 said:

McD’s breakfast is the best! What did you order?

I had a bacon, egg, and cheese bagel thing and a bacon cheese toastie plus fries and drinks lol it was 2 breakfast meals 😅 I chose fries over the hashbrowns.

On 7/9/2022 at 10:29 PM, jakemcduck said:

Is it just the pic or is that really a sack of McDonalds the size of a grocery bag?  

LOL yeah, it definitely was because it was delivery 😂

5 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

What’s for dessert? 😏

4D5AE67D-5DA1-4AC4-8734-C1C6D630EAA0.jpeg

If I saw you looking like this, I don’t think I’d be able to stammer out a coherent answer. So, I’d say you could interpret my slack-jawed enthusiastic nodding as “You can have whatever and however much you want, because I already know what I want to eat” 😏😂