On 7/1/2022 at 11:09 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

Ok, question for you all! What object do you think would be good for scale to get a better idea of just how large I am? šŸ˜‚

I know that sounds weird lmao but Iā€™m just curious šŸ˜‚ Thoughts? šŸ¤—

309C921B-653A-4B4B-96B6-D0E783F37BF3.jpeg

Bus seat. How much your butt steals space from second one? And maybe just usual measuring tape roll it over bench and sit above, all interested how much cm your hips takes when you sit.

34 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

So I had a lot of McDonaldā€™s for lunch today šŸ˜³

I had a McRoyal (like a quarter pounder with cheese), a large fry, a large coke, 9 piece chicken nuggets, and an Oreo McFlurry šŸ¤¤šŸ·

Hereā€™s the damage šŸ„µ

69912CC8-442B-4752-AAE8-8EE40643447C.jpeg

Perfect!

3 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I had a McRoyal (like a quarter pounder with cheese), a large fry, a large coke, 9 piece chicken nuggets, and an Oreo McFlurry šŸ¤¤šŸ·

Hereā€™s the damage šŸ„µ

Damn, look at that massiveĀ gut šŸ˜ Youā€™ve been a very greedy piggy and itā€™s definitely showing! Make it hang! šŸ·

3 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Hereā€™s the damage šŸ„µ

Here's a semi-serious question: Is the furniture in public places in Europe smaller than in the States? Or are they becoming more accommodating to larger people?

4 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Hereā€™s the damage šŸ„µ

I dont want to be a perv and be likeĀ 

Dan Marino Holy Shit GIF

Ā 

But for realĀ 

south park omg GIF by Comedy Central

That hang is getting serious šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

7 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Hereā€™s the damage šŸ„µ

I dream of the day come when the local McDonaldā€™s employees see you coming and quake in terror at how much they know theyā€™ll have to remake after youā€™ve cleaned them outĀ šŸ˜.Ā 

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, ivan_ivanov100 said:

That door was made for kids.

Well, either that or made for skinny people šŸ˜‚

Was some furniture broken from such additional weight?

Other than my bed? šŸ˜‚

Bus seat. How much your butt steals space from second one? And maybe just usual measuring tape roll it over bench and sit above, all interested how much cm your hips takes when you sit.

Yeah I definitely spill into the next seat šŸ˜‚ I donā€™t take the tram much (more common than the bus in Prague) but if I take it soon Iā€™ll attempt to get a pic lol

14 hours ago, Jorin85 said:

Perfect!

Thank you! šŸ˜

11 hours ago, ATX2000 said:

Damn, look at that massiveĀ gut šŸ˜ Youā€™ve been a very greedy piggy and itā€™s definitely showing! Make it hang! šŸ·

Thank you! šŸ˜ I feel huge and I just want so much more! šŸ¤¤šŸ·šŸ„µšŸ’¦

11 hours ago, pet sounds said:

Here's a semi-serious question: Is the furniture in public places in Europe smaller than in the States? Or are they becoming more accommodating to larger people?

Yes, the furniture is absolutely smaller here! šŸ˜… They are not at all accommodating lol. To be fair they donā€™t have such high rates and it hasnā€™t been a thing for as long.Ā 

10 hours ago, Deadpool 2 said:

I dont want to be a perv and be likeĀ 

Dan Marino Holy Shit GIF

Ā 

But for realĀ 

south park omg GIF by Comedy Central

That hang is getting serious šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

Thank you! šŸ˜

7 hours ago, hamazon said:

I dream of the day come when the local McDonaldā€™s employees see you coming and quake in terror at how much they know theyā€™ll have to remake after youā€™ve cleaned them outĀ šŸ˜.Ā 

LOL you think I waddle down to McDonaldā€™s? No no no, that burns too many calories! šŸ˜‚ My fat ass sits and waits for it to be delivered. The most exercise I get is hauling my heavy ass up all those stairs šŸ„µ

17 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Hereā€™s the damage šŸ„µ

Just for fun, i checked and its worth 2000 calories for one meal ;)Ā And i doubt its the only things you ate for the whole day :D

No wonder that your belly is so big, all these extra calories are stocked somewhere (and can't be hidden anymore)Ā šŸ¤°

2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Well, either that or made for skinny people šŸ˜‚

Other than my bed? šŸ˜‚

Yeah I definitely spill into the next seat šŸ˜‚ I donā€™t take the tram much (more common than the bus in Prague) but if I take it soon Iā€™ll attempt to get a pic lol

Thank you! šŸ˜

Thank you! šŸ˜ I feel huge and I just want so much more! šŸ¤¤šŸ·šŸ„µšŸ’¦

Yes, the furniture is absolutely smaller here! šŸ˜… They are not at all accommodating lol. To be fair they donā€™t have such high rates and it hasnā€™t been a thing for as long.Ā 

Thank you! šŸ˜

LOL you think I waddle down to McDonaldā€™s? No no no, that burns too many calories! šŸ˜‚ My fat ass sits and waits for it to be delivered. The most exercise I get is hauling my heavy ass up all those stairs šŸ„µ

Oh ofĀ course šŸ˜‚, I donā€™t know what I was thinking. Okay, letā€™s edit that, then: ā€œI dream of the day when the delivery driver sees your address and quakes in fear at the thought of how much food theyā€™ll have to carry up to you.ā€Ā 

18 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Hereā€™s the damage šŸ„µ

Good Lord... the size of your round belly šŸ¤¤

Damage ? I only see improvment ! ā¤ļø

14 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Happy 4th! šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø Please have massive cookouts and eat and drink a ton on my behalf šŸ¤¤ā¤ļø

8CE57982-9FCB-4F91-9622-F282B9642B75.jpeg

Happy 4th Nikki.Ā  I'm on the road and didn't get to go to a cookout so I stuffed myself all day in my hotel room watching Marvel movies.Ā  I hope that suffices.Ā  I started with IHOP and still haven't stopped.Ā  Winter Soldier is on right now so still grazing.Ā Ā 

On 7/1/2022 at 11:09 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

Ok, question for you all! What object do you think would be good for scale to get a better idea of just how large I am? šŸ˜‚

I know that sounds weird lmao but Iā€™m just curious šŸ˜‚ Thoughts? šŸ¤—

309C921B-653A-4B4B-96B6-D0E783F37BF3.jpeg

I see that post again, and get another idea. You could use 5 liter bottle of water or several. You maybe already have some empty or full. Something like your butt is as wide as 4 that bottles. I think they are all the same in all world except USA and UK. Or you could use 19 liter bottle for cooler. Good ideas come not always instantly.

• Curvage Model
On 7/4/2022 at 6:17 AM, Jorin85 said:

You're all the smokey hotness we need this 4th of July!Ā 

Labor Day Cooking GIF by Munchies

I dunno...I mean look at this!Ā šŸ¤¤

23 hours ago, distance23 said:

I have to work so I'll miss out on the festivities...when I get off I'll take a shot for you

Hope you took a fewĀ šŸ˜‚

23 hours ago, Onen said:

That lack of a jawline, that belly looking plomp, and those fucking thighs šŸ„µ

My jawline is disappearing rapidlyĀ šŸ„µĀ Thank you!Ā šŸ˜

22 hours ago, skyros2404 said:

Just for fun, i checked and its worth 2000 calories for one meal ;)Ā And i doubt its the only things you ate for the whole day :D

No wonder that your belly is so big, all these extra calories are stocked somewhere (and can't be hidden anymore)Ā šŸ¤°

I didn't count them butĀ fuckĀ that's hot! Thank you so much for doing that! It is far from all I ateĀ šŸ˜…

I can't control myselfĀ šŸ„µšŸ·

22 hours ago, hamazon said:

Oh ofĀ course šŸ˜‚, I donā€™t know what I was thinking. Okay, letā€™s edit that, then: ā€œI dream of the day when the delivery driver sees your address and quakes in fear at the thought of how much food theyā€™ll have to carry up to you.ā€Ā 

Hahahaha I imagine them on their bike like "damn this is heavy!"Ā šŸ˜‚Ā 

I can't wait until the restaurant giving me not two sets of utensils (which already happens) but 4+ because they think it's a whole damn family.Ā 

21 hours ago, G21 said:

Happy 4th you to Nikki and thanks for patriotically exporting American gluttony and obesity around the world :)

It's my morbidly obese duty to share the booty!Ā ā¤ļøšŸ”„

Ok I'm sorry, that was extremely cornyĀ šŸ˜‚

• Curvage Model
21 hours ago, Deadpool 2 said:

Happy 4th !!!Ā 

Captain America Reaction GIF

Thank you!!Ā ā¤ļø

21 hours ago, ivan_ivanov100 said:

Someone is almost wide as doorframe.

Almost! šŸ˜Ā Just depends on the frame. My apartment has really wide doorways which is great for moving furniture but not great for showing off what a huge fatty I am lol

21 hours ago, In Love With Bellies said:

Good Lord... the size of your round belly šŸ¤¤

Damage ? I only see improvment ! ā¤ļø

The damage is to my clothes which keep having to stretchĀ šŸ„µ

18 hours ago, TheManOfTheYear said:

Do you weigh yourself every day?

I don't! I plan on getting a scale once I move and get settled, though. I'll be able to track my gains and set short term goals thenĀ šŸ˜

10 hours ago, jakemcduck said:

Happy 4th Nikki.Ā  I'm on the road and didn't get to go to a cookout so I stuffed myself all day in my hotel room watching Marvel movies.Ā  I hope that suffices.Ā  I started with IHOP and still haven't stopped.Ā  Winter Soldier is on right now so still grazing.Ā Ā 

Sounds like a freaking awesome day to me!!Ā šŸ˜

2 hours ago, ivan_ivanov100 said:

I see that post again, and get another idea. You could use 5 liter bottle of water or several. You maybe already have some empty or full. Something like your butt is as wide as 4 that bottles. I think they are all the same in all world except USA and UK. Or you could use 19 liter bottle for cooler. Good ideas come not always instantly.

Hmmm...I don't have bottles like that but I do have like one liter soda bottles? Maybe that could work. I use a filter pitcher for water because I don't want to carry heavy bottles upstairs lol