• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, ivan_ivanov100 said:

Be careful with that butt, it so huge and heavy. You could accidentally bump someone against wall and broke something.

Yeah but they might like it, you know 😏😘

4 hours ago, Jorin85 said:

Swoons 

Blush Stop It GIF by MOODMAN

1 hour ago, hamazon said:

I’m not Canadian, but I suddenly feel the urge to come to attention and sing O Canada. Weird 🤔😉

I'm not Canadian, either, but it's a beautiful place and the people are nice. Plus they gave us Trailer Park Boys, Letterkenny, and Schitt's Creek! What's not to love? ❤️

3 minutes ago, Deadpool 2 said:

ya know there is song that goes with this pic perfectly 😁😎

Juvenile Back That Thang Up GIF by Cash Money

If I backed it up I think it would beep? You know, like a dump truck 😂

9 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Ok, question for you all! What object do you think would be good for scale to get a better idea of just how large I am? 😂

I know that sounds weird lmao but I’m just curious 😂 Thoughts? 🤗

309C921B-653A-4B4B-96B6-D0E783F37BF3.jpeg

A standard adult domestic dining room chair 

32 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Ok, question for you all! What object do you think would be good for scale to get a better idea of just how large I am? 😂

It's not really an "object" - but I would love to see you standing in a doorway.  Would be great scale to show off your width.

That last gif blew my mind.  I know the emphasis was on your incredible ass, but I LOVED how your face looked so round and full peeping over your shoulder!

• Curvage Model
35 minutes ago, Onen said:

I’d say a gallon of milk or 2 liter of soda

No gallons of milk here which sucks for a major milk drinker like me 😭 Only 1 liter bottles of milk. And weirdly, I can only find 1.5L or 2.25L sodas! 😂 But I'll keep an eye out! Thank you for the suggestions!! 😊

32 minutes ago, Jorin85 said:

A standard adult domestic dining room chair 

Hmmm...I have a few different ones, I'll see which one seems the most "average" 🤔 Thank you! ☺️

7 minutes ago, jj22 said:

It's not really an "object" - but I would love to see you standing in a doorway.  Would be great scale to show off your width.

That last gif blew my mind.  I know the emphasis was on your incredible ass, but I LOVED how your face looked so round and full peeping over your shoulder!

Hmmm trying to think which of my doorways to use...My bedroom door is really wide but maybe the bathroom door is more average. I'll take a look, thank you! ☺️

Thank you so much! I feel like my face is majorly filling out lately! 😍

2 minutes ago, jj22 said:

Double-post, I know sorry - but just wanted to say I'm in the mood to binge-watch your videos all night long.  

Please do 😏 In fact, I might have to insist 😘

6 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Oh I have thoughts all right.  Most of them lewd.   Which is unusual for me because my gentlemanly mind is almost always thinking the purest of thoughts.  But anyway. 

I suppose someone's head isn't available.  What about bending over the hood/trunk of a car?  Have you tried sitting on a yardstick?  They probably don't have those over there.  Do they have meter sticks?  Thanks France for not making the meter the same size as a yard by the way.  Could have made the math a lot simpler.  Sitting in a chair with a view from the back to measure the spillover.  Bending over in a doorway?  See how much space your butt takes up on a park bench?  I thought it might also be good if you sat on my lap then see if we can I'm completely blocked.  lol  by then I thought by the time you get back from Prague I might not have any lap left.  so...

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, pet sounds said:

The broad side of a barn? The planet Jupiter? 😈

I’m too heavy of a load for a rocket to carry to Jupiter 😂 Hmmm maybe a barn! Might not be big enough, though 😏😘

8 hours ago, jakemcduck said:

Oh I have thoughts all right.  Most of them lewd.   Which is unusual for me because my gentlemanly mind is almost always thinking the purest of thoughts.  But anyway. 

I suppose someone's head isn't available.  What about bending over the hood/trunk of a car?  Have you tried sitting on a yardstick?  They probably don't have those over there.  Do they have meter sticks?  Thanks France for not making the meter the same size as a yard by the way.  Could have made the math a lot simpler.  Sitting in a chair with a view from the back to measure the spillover.  Bending over in a doorway?  See how much space your butt takes up on a park bench?  I thought it might also be good if you sat on my lap then see if we can I'm completely blocked.  lol  by then I thought by the time you get back from Prague I might not have any lap left.  so...

LOL I can’t imagine you having impure thoughts 😏 No lmao no one’s head is available 😂 I actually have that pic of me stuck in a door! I’ll find it and post it again 😘

And that lap of yours better be completely covered by a huge gut 😈

• Curvage Model
On 7/2/2022 at 7:07 AM, dhaka said:

Morbidly a beast

I will be correcting my doctor with this phrase now, thank you 😂

On 7/2/2022 at 8:21 AM, Sedlest said:

"Was" too fat? You say that like you've slimmed down since then 😉

LMAO definitely not. I just "was" in Greece 😂 I'm probably fatter now 🐷

On 7/2/2022 at 11:02 AM, Deadpool 2 said:

That is hilarious and hot at the same time.. But one thing is for sure WIDE LOAD beeper need to be added 4 sure ! 😁 

I do! I'm reaching a point where I knock things off surfaces even when I think I'm not close. 😳