2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Nothing, and I mean nothing turns me on the way getting fatter does! 🥵 I’ve never been able to orgasm to anything other than feedism and weight gain (be it on myself or someone else). I crave more food and I crave more fat. 🤤🥵🐷

🤤🤤🤤 🍫 and I absolutely adore that !

It’s a gorgeous 73°F (23°C) day here and I just woke up from an unplanned nap 😅 I need to do a little filming today And I have a fun role play in mind so stay tuned for that 😉

For the next few weeks I’m going to really try to stick to an upload schedule of posting new clips on Wednesdays and possibly additional clips on Sundays. It just depends on how well I can wrangle my ADHD that week to be honest 😅 Fingers crossed! 🤞

In the meantime, enjoy my belly nearly bursting out of these shorts 🤤🥵💦

0FB2D187-A2C6-4368-AA89-B389FDE145A0.jpeg

3213C023-0830-4650-A8B6-79D69B42BD24.jpeg

34C44034-7DA4-4860-B691-148BDE46D846.jpeg

Love how your belly also says hello in the first picture !

And i swear you are rounder than only some days ago ! 😍 The whole cartons 🥵 are probably for something 😋

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, ivan_ivanov100 said:

If i slap your ass enough hard your cheeks would jiggle too.

Oh I’d jiggle from head to toe for sure 🐷🐷🐷

19 hours ago, Jorin85 said:

That all sounds so exciting! Good luck for the filming!! 

Thank you! 🥰

18 hours ago, In Love With Bellies said:

🤤🤤🤤 🍫 and I absolutely adore that !

Love how your belly also says hello in the first picture !

And i swear you are rounder than only some days ago ! 😍 The whole cartons 🥵 are probably for something 😋

Thank you so much! 😍 Yes, I think the ice cream is definitely helping me get softer 🤤🐷

17 hours ago, Onen said:

God damn, Nikki! Just looking like a real land whale recently and I’m here for it!

Thank yoooou! 😍 I feel like one lately 🥵🐋

• Curvage Model

Good morning, happy hump day! 🐪

So originally yesterday I had a role play planned buuuuut…well 😅 my greed got the better of me 😳🐷

So as I was deciding what I wanted to eat I realized that I couldn’t decide 🤤 So I decided to sample a bunch of things from the food market 😍

Most of it was very good 🤤🐷 But I have to admit that they got my taco order wrong and it wasn’t as good 🥺 But overall it was SUCH a fun experience! 😍 I had an amazing time making this and I hope you have fun 💦 when you watch it 😍😘

4032FF73-F5E0-48FF-AF79-56CFA863F307.jpeg

72CFDACE-0EEC-453C-AB43-5D93E181B5A9.gif

1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

So originally yesterday I had a role play planned buuuuut…well 😅 my greed got the better of me 😳🐷

So as I was deciding what I wanted to eat I realized that I couldn’t decide 🤤 So I decided to sample a bunch of things from the food market 😍

Most of it was very good 🤤🐷 But I have to admit that they got my taco order wrong and it wasn’t as good 🥺 But overall it was SUCH a fun experience! 😍 I had an amazing time making this and I hope you have fun 💦 when you watch it 😍😘

Oh my god! This looks so amazing and can't wait to see it. You glow in all your shots and your videos and this will be amazing I know it!!! 

Interesting all the boxes was eaten?

• Curvage Model

NEW!!! JUST APPROVED 😍 ON SALE FOR THE FIRST 24 HOURS ONLY! 🔥

I originally opened the food delivery app to place a regular order but, well...I just couldn't control myself! I wanted to try so many things and I decided to indulge myself and give in to my craving. I ordered 6 different dishes, from appetizers to mains to dessert, and sampled them all. It was piggy heaven! It was like my own personal buffet. I can't wait to do this again with different foods! 😍🤤🐷

🔥 24 HOUR INTRO SALE!!! 🔥 For the first 24 hours ONLY this clip (over 23 minutes long!) is JUST $7.99!! 😳 After 24 hours the price increases $12.99 so get it fast, y'all! 🥵

AOCO4241.GIF

On 6/21/2022 at 6:56 AM, NikkiMaialina said:

It’s a gorgeous 73°F (23°C) day here and I just woke up from an unplanned nap 😅 I need to do a little filming today And I have a fun role play in mind so stay tuned for that 😉

For the next few weeks I’m going to really try to stick to an upload schedule of posting new clips on Wednesdays and possibly additional clips on Sundays. It just depends on how well I can wrangle my ADHD that week to be honest 😅 Fingers crossed! 🤞

In the meantime, enjoy my belly nearly bursting out of these shorts 🤤🥵💦

0FB2D187-A2C6-4368-AA89-B389FDE145A0.jpeg

3213C023-0830-4650-A8B6-79D69B42BD24.jpeg

34C44034-7DA4-4860-B691-148BDE46D846.jpeg

Good Lord baby girl you look so sexy in those tight jeans shorts

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, dhaka said:

What an absolute glutton

Oink oink 😏😘

11 hours ago, ivan_ivanov100 said:

Dont you think getting up from the couch is too much workout?

It is! You should see me try to sit up at the end of the clip lmao

10 hours ago, Fatman100 said:

I love your sexy fat belly and your big thunder thighs you look absolutely beautiful I love you obese

Thank you! 😍

7 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

I'm certainly having a Thursday. :D 

I have to ask, though: Can you even button those shorts anymore? :P 

LMAO I didn't catch that but let's get real, are Thursdays really good anyway? 😂

You know, they were buttoned at the beginning of the clip but I didn't try after...

Guest JJJohn
8 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Happy fatty 💕

Goodnight, sweetest fattest dreams! 🥰

B7F17F97-5A9B-47E0-A0FD-AAC29FDC6970.jpeg

Just beautiful! Seeing your fat belly makes me want to eat a dozen donuts and wake up fatter with you 😍  

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, JJJohn said:

Just beautiful! Seeing your fat belly makes me want to eat a dozen donuts and wake up fatter with you 😍  

A dozen for you, a dozen for me 😏🤤🐷

Thank you! 😍

1 hour ago, ivan_ivanov100 said:

Hey Nikki what happen with your belly? You accidentally swallowed yoga ball?

I think I may have! It definitely feels like it 😂

21 minutes ago, In Love With Bellies said:

Happy, fatter, so hot, yeah... dream is the good word ! 🥰

Aw thank you! 🥰 I’m so happy being fat ❤️

9 minutes ago, Jorin85 said:

So gorgeous. Your smile and the way your belly slides down from the rolls at the side. And you can really see the stretchmarks by your belly button here 😊😍.

Amazing!!

Thanks so much! 🥰

My stretch marks seem hard to catch on camera. Guess we’ll just have to make them stand out more, huh? 😏🐷

11 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I think spending so much time sitting on this big ass is making it even bigger, don’t you? 😏🤤

God it’s so fucking huge 🥵🥵🥵

295AE3EB-8DB3-4D5F-933B-34B3B18D834B.jpeg

59DA5EA4-426E-4EA4-B3A1-BF7F6BF8C4AF.jpeg

We get a second hump day this week? Yay! 😍 

They say sitting is bad for you but I beg to differ after seeing this 😄😆😍