Of course, sweetie, it's all for you! 😍

7 hours ago, In Love With Bellies said:

😍

Mommy looks even softer today !

Thank you! 😍 Y'all keep making mommy softer every day 🥰

• Curvage Model

JUST APPROVED!! 😍 Mommy knows what you like now, sweetie 😏

HOWG0842.thumb.GIF.ce92b65fd70ac9592ab21d1cbf2ff098.GIF

Mommy needs to talk to you and it's very important. She's discovered all the naughty things you've been looking at online. She saw all the feedism and weight gain content! She knows you're a feeder now. Mommy is not happy about this. She doesn't want you looking at anyone else, she wants you all to herself! So mommy has an idea...since she's already soft why doesn't she just gain for you? There's no need for her baby boy to look at anyone else any more. If you listen to mommy and keep her happy she'll reward you. You're gonna be mommy's good boy, aren't you?

• Curvage Model

Just napped so hard that when I woke up I didn’t even know what time of day it was 😂 For a moment I thought it was morning somehow 😂

Anyway, now I’m obviously famished and I’ve decided to treat myself to some KFC instead of cooking dinner 🤤

F22B24C8-D86A-42AD-A912-C29C4BC402B9.jpeg

11 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Just napped so hard that when I woke up I didn’t even know what time of day it was 😂 For a moment I thought it was morning somehow 😂

Anyway, now I’m obviously famished and I’ve decided to treat myself to some KFC instead of cooking dinner 🤤

F22B24C8-D86A-42AD-A912-C29C4BC402B9.jpeg

That’s advice we could all take, honestly: if you ever wake up confused, eat something so that you don’t have to think about it on an empty stomach. 

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, Iwanenwumpi said:

obsessive mommy clips are always so hot 🥵

Mommy just wants what’s best for you, baby 😘

7 hours ago, hamazon said:

That’s advice we could all take, honestly: if you ever wake up confused, eat something so that you don’t have to think about it on an empty stomach. 

Coming soon: self help books by Nikki 😂

3 hours ago, jj22 said:

Loving how full and rounded your face looks!

Thank you! 😍 I can definitely feel this double chin more now 😅

• Curvage Model

It’s embarrassing how much I’ve let myself go. I mean look at the size of me! My neck is disappearing under a thick layer of fat and my gut sticks out farther than my 42DD tits 😳 I’m covered in stretch marks and cellulite and soft, doughy fat.

It’s a far cry from my once fit and athletic body 😰🥵

D16CB2C7-6FB5-45C9-A762-086F58B827B2.jpeg

F6FD0E1B-B11B-4F71-AAE4-D9B091F79A3D.jpeg

19 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

It’s embarrassing how much I’ve let myself go. I mean look at the size of me! My neck is disappearing under a thick layer of fat and my gut sticks out farther than my 42DD tits 😳 I’m covered in stretch marks and cellulite and soft, doughy fat.

I’d say that’s one of the hottest things anyone has ever said about themselves. I’m sure you’re not even close to your largest. Soon that belly will just thrust forward past those tits and make them look even tinier. Because we all know you’il never stop eating more and more because you find it so damn hot, that contrast with your former self and your now huge frame 🥵

1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Did your tattoos used to face forward? Because they are definitely facing left and right now! What a shift! 

Your athletic body was sexy, but the cellulite, stretch marks, and soft dough you’ve hidden it with are even sexier! 

3 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

You’re a different kind of athlete now, stretching your stomach’s capacity to be able to eat more and more. Besides, this way, all of your muscles are covered by a nice, safe, protective layer of fat. And your belly sticking out so far could be like your early warning system to keep you from running into things. So really you’re just approaching peak fitness 😉

4 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Someone clearly can't put the fork down. The hardest workout you do now is waddling up and down stairs to get your food. Im 350lbs and I cant wait for you to be even fatter than me.

Keep eating fatty 😉

Guest DWilliams1
6 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

It was at this point she realised that there was no going back…

She had passed the point of no return, and neither her appetite or long held desires to indulge and grow fatter could possibly be contained. The dam had broken loose, and she knew this was only the beginning. 

Every pound she gained would be rewarded with even more food…more indulgence…more glorious fat as she satisfied her every craving day after day. 

Piles of delicious treats, thousands of calories, and humongous feasts taking her to new heights, burying whatever was left of her once athletic frame in dimpled cellulite and plush rolls. 

She would often look in the mirror with surprise, shock, but mostly admiration when she saw the effects of her gluttonous desires. The passing thought of “what am I doing to myself?” only increased her insatiable desire for more as she found her way to the refrigerator…returning with yet another pint or two of ice cream. 

And as the first spoonful passed her lips, she couldn’t help but to admit that she was forever entranced by this incomparable lifestyle of fattening indulgence.

There would be many more pounds, fat would pile on top of fat, her belly would sink lower until it swayed and smacked against her massive thighs, piles of burst and outgrown clothing that could no longer contain her would increase…

But she would only sigh in satisfaction as she caressed her heaving belly, whispering to herself, 

“I just want more!”

7 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Poor thing, tugging at those tiny shorts, knowing they'll never cover your enormous bottom.

16 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

This post is as hot as any post ever posted by a poster! 

18 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

And your loving every soft flabby inch of it and every decadent extra calorie. (and so are we!)

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, Iwanenwumpi said:

I’d say that’s one of the hottest things anyone has ever said about themselves. I’m sure you’re not even close to your largest. Soon that belly will just thrust forward past those tits and make them look even tinier. Because we all know you’il never stop eating more and more because you find it so damn hot, that contrast with your former self and your now huge frame 🥵

You’re right, I’ll never stop stuffing and growing 🤤 My favorite things in the world are eating and sitting on my fat lazy ass. There’s no hope for me to lose weight. Not that I’ll ever try 🐷

21 hours ago, Doc Mo said:

Did your tattoos used to face forward? Because they are definitely facing left and right now! What a shift! 

Your athletic body was sexy, but the cellulite, stretch marks, and soft dough you’ve hidden it with are even sexier! 

Yeah, my stomach was shockingly flat when I got them done 😅 there’s a picture buried somewhere in this thread but I’ll repost it here! It’s blurry because I’m ancient and this was done when I was 18 😂

E828DD01-7236-4056-AFD5-DADBF2A6EEF3.thumb.jpeg.b00e7c134be718337f71bee8df0e5405.jpeg

19 hours ago, hamazon said:

You’re a different kind of athlete now, stretching your stomach’s capacity to be able to eat more and more. Besides, this way, all of your muscles are covered by a nice, safe, protective layer of fat. And your belly sticking out so far could be like your early warning system to keep you from running into things. So really you’re just approaching peak fitness 😉

Just training to be a competitive eater, that’s all! 😏🐷 You’re making me want to go stretch this stomach some more 🤤

18 hours ago, Collegefatty10 said:

Someone clearly can't put the fork down. The hardest workout you do now is waddling up and down stairs to get your food. Im 350lbs and I cant wait for you to be even fatter than me.

Keep eating fatty 😉

The thing is, you are absolutely 100% correct 😅 I am absolutely *gasping* for air and my heart is pounding by the time I get back upstairs. I am so obese and lazy that carrying my fast food up to my apartment is a workout 😳🥵

15 hours ago, nakedfrankbeamer said:

Poor thing, tugging at those tiny shorts, knowing they'll never cover your enormous bottom.

No matter how hard I try they just won’t cover me! I guess they shrunk in the wash like the rest of my clothes…😳

6 hours ago, pet sounds said:

This post is as hot as any post ever posted by a poster! 

Thank you! 😍

4 hours ago, G21 said:

And your loving every soft flabby inch of it and every decadent extra calorie. (and so are we!)

I am!! 😍 And I’m really glad y’all are, too! It makes me so happy to be able to do what I love every single day, to be able to grow and expand and share it with people who admire and support my growth. I seriously cannot thank all of you enough! None of this would be possible without y’all 🥺❤️

3 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

You’re right, I’ll never stop stuffing and growing 🤤 My favorite things in the world are eating and sitting on my fat lazy ass. There’s no hope for me to lose weight. Not that I’ll ever try 🐷

I know you’il never try to lose it but you do have all the motivation to keep pushing yourself to eat more and more. Feel like your fat lazy ass is gonna be a lot fatter and comfortable to sit on if you continue these stuffings, and your belly might become a sort of plate by itself with how far it pushes out.