2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

You know what I want, don’t you? 😏

Sorry I’ve been so absent! Life got a little hectic but it’s back to normal, now. Missed you guys 🥺❤️

By the way, what kind of clip would you like to see this week? ☺️

ECC39112-B979-4BDC-BE40-E1B11F86574C.jpeg

First you want that we bring the food and fast ! 😎

Second you want that your belly keeps pushing in front of you and drops more and more ! 😍

And last you want that we stay well fed also 😁

Welcome back 🥰

10 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

You know what I want, don’t you? 😏

Sorry I’ve been so absent! Life got a little hectic but it’s back to normal, now. Missed you guys 🥺❤️

By the way, what kind of clip would you like to see this week? ☺️

ECC39112-B979-4BDC-BE40-E1B11F86574C.jpeg

complete loss of gluttonous control

fat gfe

teased for getting fat/fatter always a personal fave

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, regbill said:

I'm sure a whole lot of ice cream went into creating that soft fat body we all know and love.:wub:

A whole lot for sure 🤤 Gonna need a whole lot more to get me to ssbbw level 😍

2 hours ago, jakemcduck said:

Such a hot picture, Nikki.  Makes me want to sit behind you so i can do the wrap around kneading and rubbing maneuver.  

Oh I love that! It's been about a million years since someone has done that to me 😂

• Curvage Model

New!! What would you do if your girlfriend confessed to secretly being a feedee? 😳 On intro sale for the first 24 hours!

AUEL2399.thumb.GIF.27b7ecc70a2e5eb84690d506e62ed574.GIF

When you started dating your girlfriend Nikki she was active and fit with a flat stomach and singular chin. But, over the course of your relationship, Nikki has really packed on the pounds! She eats all day, never hits the gym, and rarely gets off her ass at all. Secretly, you were turned on but you were too scared to tell her. It turns out, she was too scared to tell you that she's been doing it all on purpose! She confesses to gaining all the weight on purpose and, to her surprise, learns that you like it, too. Now she's ready to completely let go and be your spoiled, greedy, growing piggy girlfriend!

24 HOUR INTRO PRICE!!! The first 24 hours the clip is live, get it for just $5.99!! After 24 hours the price goes up to $7.99 so don't wait! 😘

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, G21 said:

That belly looks like its been constantly full of McDs for a month!

It kinda has been 😅🐷

22 hours ago, ivan_ivanov100 said:

Your body is result.

You are what you eat 🐷🐷🐷

19 hours ago, In Love With Bellies said:

Let me tell you that your gluttony is so hot ! 😍

It seems that you eat more and more every new week! Am I right ? 😋🤤

McDs really helps you to grow the body of your dreams !! Look at your round back rolls ! 😍

Thank you so much! 😍 I’m about to have a big lunch and I hope it makes my belly even fatter 🥵

Guest DWilliams1
On 5/12/2022 at 6:43 AM, NikkiMaialina said:

I think I have an addiction 😅🤤🐷

B45DE1A2-831C-495B-AD23-666DF65D450A.jpeg

I call that the best kind of addiction!

Just lie back, concentrate on the feeling of those plush rolls as you massage that belly, and just continue to let the sensations build and take over.

That intense desire driving your appetite to new heights…imagining how much more you want…need…to blossom as you stuff that already engorged belly full. You can feel the immense weight of it increasing….growing…as you pile in those delicious, fattening calories.

The addiction increases, and becomes a lifestyle, as that greedy gut demands the most fattening foods/treats on a daily basis. You will become insatiable, as you realise there’s no turning back, nor even the slightest desire to stop. Every bite you consume, every pound you gain, only makes every part of you hungrier for more.

More food…more fat…more pounds on that belly…making it hang down further…and further.

Weeks go by, filled with luscious calories beyond your ability to count or even remember! You begin to feel the intoxicating effects of gluttony.

Those new layers of soft, new fat pouring onto your arms, your already humongous legs, your breasts…

Your belly weighs you down more every day, just sinking…spilling…onto the bed when you sit…dropping lower between your fat, dimpled thighs!

You look in the mirror, admiring with pleasure the gorgeous body built by your complete surrender to indulgence. You close your eyes, letting out a soft, satisfied sigh of pleasure.

Lovingly caressing the folds of added rolls, you remember, with that now-familiar excitement, that there is Ice Cream in the freezer. Waiting for you….

• Curvage Model

Nikki Maialina and the Case of the Disappearing Neck 😳

I dunno about you, but I think the pizza is to blame 👀

God I’m lame 😂 Anyway, hope you’re having a lovely Thursday ❤️

ACBB4D5F-F272-44FA-9FEE-19704B7E194A.jpeg

Edited by NikkiMaialina

21 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

God I’m lame 😂 Anyway, hope you’re having a lovely Wednesday ❤️

It’s Thursday stateside. You must be hungry! Have a breakfast sandwich and a pint of B&J. Then take a nap and when you wake up it will officially be Thursday for you too!

And what better excuse for a second breakfast?

15 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

It’s way past my bedtime. Fatty needs her beauty sleep! 😂

Goodnight, y’all ❤️

7723C808-0906-4EDF-9BA2-77DFB25D010D.jpeg

You're such a sexy fatty baby girl I wish I could fatten you up and wrap my arms around you and hold you tight and most definitely kiss all over your beautiful belly you look amazing and I love every pound of you

• Curvage Model
29 minutes ago, Doc Mo said:

It’s Thursday stateside. You must be hungry! Have a breakfast sandwich and a pint of B&J. Then take a nap and when you wake up it will officially be Thursday for you too!

And what better excuse for a second breakfast?

I can’t believe I did that 😂 I fixed it but man, I cannot keep up with days 😂

Confused Days Of The Week GIF by Rooster Teeth

Guest Goloso_202205
58 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

God I’m lame 😂 Anyway, hope you’re having a lovely Thursday ❤️

I’m having a fantastic Thursday so far. Went out to a food market had a curry and then went to an ice cream parlour and had a blueberry lemonade sorbet!