• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, G21 said:

Those Praguepounds are hard to hide

Good 😍🐷 I like showing them off πŸ˜‰

4 hours ago, November Bee said:

Wow, yourΒ belly is looking round! Hopefully you've been eating the nicest food.

Thank you! 😍 I’ve been indulging in whatever food I want to (like always lol) but I’ve found some new spots to pig out at 🀀🐷

1 hour ago, In Love With Bellies said:

First of all, you look absolutely wonderful here ! πŸ₯°

Then... wow, wow, WOW ! You have gained even more weight recently !? 😍🀀 Your belly looks more massive, perfectly round and more tense ! πŸ₯΅πŸ˜

And i love your smile in the first picture, it says everything ! You know you have gained more and you are proud to show us !! 😍πŸ₯°

Thank you so much! 😍 I feel so bloated but also soft and squishy and I’m fucking LOVING IT!! 😍πŸ₯΅

I’m definitely proud and so happy to show it all off πŸ₯° I love sharing my gains with y’all! 😘

45 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

Absolutely! Along with a lot of snacks and a mission to make sure you're coming as well. Let's see if we can cause some damage to your bed frame... ;)Β 

My suggestion would be first to cause some more damage to that rubenesque Venus figure of yours, using the snacks as an aid, then cause damage to the bed frame afterwards. And maybe cause more damage to the figure after that again. 😎

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Skinny nikki would be like..

Britains Got Talent No GIF by Got Talent Global

Lmao maybe πŸ˜‚

15 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

Probably something like:

Animated GIF

Hahaha probably! πŸ˜‚

13 hours ago, regbill said:

I don't know what skinny Nikki but I would say Nikki has blown up in a very very good way.😍

Thank you! 😍 I think she’d agree with you πŸ˜‰

3 hours ago, jackal27 said:

Maybe β€œwow! Your body shows off your curves in all the right places” 😍

Aw thank you! ☺️ I hope skinny Nikki would say the same 😍

40 minutes ago, tattaratitti said:

Β 

C07CE857-4D4B-4DD7-8B46-353D9A17E8DD_4_5005_c.jpeg

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Guest MrCarter77
On 3/25/2022 at 5:51 AM, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning πŸ’•

10463217-0975-4B13-8475-3B6AF5E695EF.jpeg

Unfairly plump. Think of how many fatty calories have had to slide down that fat throat and gurgle away in your tank to give you that gorgeously fat body. You must eat enough to feed a smallΒ village