1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Fat thighs look so good in fishnets 🤤

But I like showing off my belly and letting it hang out 😍

8209068A-F04F-4E32-8C22-60E321226092.jpeg

I'm so into fishnets (blame reading a lot of Zatanna and Black Canary comics as a young lad), so yeah, this photo's definitely got me like 😍😍😍

Also, you should show off -- you've put a lot of effort in making yourself as big and corpulent as you are! 

• Curvage Model
17 hours ago, jakemcduck said:

Wait a minute . . . I could have been held captive all this time?!?!?!  😮

I wouldn’t even need to restrain you or lock the door 😂 You’d be there voluntarily 😏

17 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

I'm so into fishnets (blame reading a lot of Zatanna and Black Canary comics as a young lad), so yeah, this photo's definitely got me like 😍😍😍

Also, you should show off -- you've put a lot of effort in making yourself as big and corpulent as you are! 

Thank you! 😍😍😍

It did take a lot of hard work laying on the couch and eating all day to reach this size! But to hit ssbbw level I really need to step up my piggy game 😍🐷

11 hours ago, Iwanenwumpi said:

Your thighs definitely aren’t the only good looking thing when you’re wearing fishnets, that fat belly is definitely stealing the show together with those arms!

Thank you so much! 😍 My arms really don’t get enough love but they’ve gotten so big and flabby!

6 hours ago, G21 said:

Haha Nikki would u be able to do the prison guard job with all that extra chub uve added on lately? ;)

No, that’s why my captive is restrained 😂 I can’t be chasing anyone! 😂

On 2/3/2022 at 2:37 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

Feeder Nikki is back and she’s taking no prisoners 😏

Wait, no, she is taking prisoners. Prisoners who will get as fat as she wants. 😈

7EEAA476-2708-43AC-B560-A6F905A99B4E.gif

3F18B477-8954-4275-BAE4-81A7EE13550C.gif

I surrender!! image.thumb.gif.3f575149463f3fcee6e8a36a8f63eb6c.gif

20 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Fat thighs look so good in fishnets 🤤

But I like showing off my belly and letting it hang out 😍

8209068A-F04F-4E32-8C22-60E321226092.jpeg

Your thighs look good, period. Fishnets on you are something special! I’m sure you could tuck your belly in, then make it PLOP out of those fishnets too. 🥵 Damn, I just want to shove an éclair right into your mouth! 

4 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I wouldn’t even need to restrain you or lock the door 😂 You’d be there voluntarily 😏

Thank you! 😍😍😍

It did take a lot of hard work laying on the couch and eating all day to reach this size! But to hit ssbbw level I really need to step up my piggy game 😍🐷

Thank you so much! 😍 My arms really don’t get enough love but they’ve gotten so big and flabby!

No, that’s why my captive is restrained 😂 I can’t be chasing anyone! 😂

I'd be banging on the door to get in!

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Iwanenwumpi said:

I can just say that every part of you has been getting fatter, no wonder since you’re so massive these days 

Thank you!! 😍

3 hours ago, Doc Mo said:

I surrender!! image.thumb.gif.3f575149463f3fcee6e8a36a8f63eb6c.gif

Your thighs look good, period. Fishnets on you are something special! I’m sure you could tuck your belly in, then make it PLOP out of those fishnets too. 🥵 Damn, I just want to shove an éclair right into your mouth! 

Let me just plop this belly out and lean back while you shove pastries in my mouth then 😏

6 minutes ago, jakemcduck said:

I'd be banging on the door to get in!

I know you would! 😂 You'd probably asking me for more food, even! 😉

8 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Let me just plop this belly out and lean back while you shove pastries in my mouth then 😏

Let’s go ahead and book a daily standing breakfast appointment. Belly comes out, pastries go in; it’s mutually beneficial! With a melted chocolate ice cream funnel to wash it down, of course.

• Curvage Model
41 minutes ago, Iwanenwumpi said:

Judging by the size of that belly I’il have to get multiple breakfasts to please your hunger, which is no problem ofcourse. A growing girl needs enough food to grow fatter 😍

Sounds good to me 😍 I’m growing but not fast enough so keep the food coming 🤤🐷

31 minutes ago, SquishyMissyx said:

Ugh you're GORGEOUS @NikkiMaialina You could just eat me alive if you're hangry, I'd do whatever you asked 😫💕

Omg thank you! 😍 You’re seriously so pretty though 🥺💘

2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I’m hungry 😤 Where is my breakfast??

You know what it’s like when I get hangry.

2B6231ED-BB9C-416C-9A95-0E0A751ECBDB.jpeg

It's a lame excuse, but I am late with bringing you breakfast because I fainted when I saw how much more there is of you to get infatuated with and be crazy about these days 😍

OK, now back to preparing food...

2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I’m hungry 😤 Where is my breakfast??

You know what it’s like when I get hangry.

2B6231ED-BB9C-416C-9A95-0E0A751ECBDB.jpeg

I'm so sorry, mistress.  Please let me make it up to you.  Let me hand-feed you mountains of food for the entire weekend, while you rest, digest, and mindlessly play with your fat.

PS.  When I opened the full-size version of this photo, I thought for a moment, "my god, is that a morph?"  That's how big you look.  A huge sexy beautiful giantess. 

1 hour ago, jj22 said:

I'm so sorry, mistress.  Please let me make it up to you.  Let me hand-feed you mountains of food for the entire weekend, while you rest, digest, and mindlessly play with your fat.

PS.  When I opened the full-size version of this photo, I thought for a moment, "my god, is that a morph?"  That's how big you look.  A huge sexy beautiful giantess. 

Actually I thought the same at first, but then it became clear that you are really just getting absolutely massive and enormous 😍 Sooooo sexy 😈😎 I would love to sit on the couch next to you all day, stuff you (and myself) with delicious fattening food, tell you how pretty you are and give you belly rubs 🐷

52 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

This might have something to do with why my belly looks morphed these days 😅

Who wants to feed me the whole box? 😇

C3C57C51-214F-4F9D-88D5-2EAA458EF5DB.jpeg

I’il gladly feed it to you but just one box of cookies can’t be enough, maybe a tub of ice cream aswell to compliment the cookies and to make that belly even more surreal and you satisfied. 

• Curvage Model
39 minutes ago, jj22 said:

ME!!

But only if you kneel in front of me, like a good girl, and look up at me with your beautiful, submissive face.  I give you permission to look all pouty and sad if I don't feed them to you quickly enough.

Lol what a fantasy!!

Kneel? Idk if my fat ass could get back up 😅 How about I sit on a hopelessly small stool or tiny chair? 😂

38 minutes ago, Gandalf20 said:

I volunteer (I'll also bring two more boxes just to be on the safe side, ya know 😈😉)

Always thinking ahead! Bring them over and don't forget the milk 😉

35 minutes ago, jj22 said:

Ah, I fear @Gandalf20 has got me beaten there - he offered to bring you even more food!

Actually, I see your comment before his so...what's your new offer? 😂

16 minutes ago, dannybo said:

Only if you sit on my lap the whole time. Deal

Deal! 🐷 Just be sure to rub my belly the whole time 😉

14 minutes ago, Iwanenwumpi said:

I’il gladly feed it to you but just one box of cookies can’t be enough, maybe a tub of ice cream aswell to compliment the cookies and to make that belly even more surreal and you satisfied. 

I love the way you think!! 😍🐷