Guest Feeder_Feedee_Switch
2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Someone called me twice at 8:30am on my day off and woke me up so I’m pretty cranky 😂

But I’m also pretty fat 🐷 So I have that going for me, which is nice ☺️

5AF4F6DA-E87D-415F-AB58-615B62CCAFB4.jpeg

Every dark cloud has a silver kining 😘 Hope you had a large early breakfast and are stuffed 😍

17 hours ago, Doc Mo said:

Please tell me that “the right way” is on all four eating a whole cake messily, face first?! Maybe some chocolate milk to wash it down?!

4 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

That is absolutely the right way! It’s like you read my mind, really 😏🐷🎂

I’ve been reading your belly and ass for a couple years now; it was only a matter of time! 

<<Insert a comment about your stretch marks and reading between the lines>>

image.thumb.gif.502564513ad7f4b31a58f2fc3dabe292.gif

Guest spicydominos
6 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Someone called me twice at 8:30am on my day off and woke me up so I’m pretty cranky 😂

Haha this is me most days. My lab always wakes me up early for food. I can never sleep till my alarm 😂

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Doc Mo said:

Your belly in skirts?! 😍 🥵 🤤 

I’m thinking I should invest in buying some more, don’t you? 😏

1 hour ago, Doc Mo said:

I’ve been reading your belly and ass for a couple years now; it was only a matter of time! 

<<Insert a comment about your stretch marks and reading between the lines>>

image.thumb.gif.502564513ad7f4b31a58f2fc3dabe292.gif

My mind is usually on food so I’m surprised it took you this long 😂

1 minute ago, spicydominos said:

Haha this is me most days. My lab always wakes me up early for food. I can never sleep till my alarm 😂

I couldn’t stay mad at a dog though 😂 One look into those eyes and I’d be apologizing for not being awake 😂 Dogs are the best! ❤️

Guest spicydominos
5 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I’m thinking I should invest in buying some more, don’t you? 😏

My mind is usually on food so I’m surprised it took you this long 😂

I couldn’t stay mad at a dog though 😂 One look into those eyes and I’d be apologizing for not being awake 😂 Dogs are the best! ❤️

I never can either lol. I cut her slack cause she's a super sweet old lady at 13. She just gets cranky when I don't feed her fast enough 😂

21 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

So many! I was pretty a good bit smaller back then. I always dreamed of being fat but never did it and I am sooo glad I gave in! 😍

Thank you! Let's make this belly grow 🐷

That's the best part ! How you love being fat and getting fatter ! That's beautiful to see you living one of your dreams !! 😍

8 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Indeed that's annoying, but you right ! Being fat helps to improve an annoying day !

Wow you look incredible in this skirt !!! 😍

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, spicydominos said:

I never can either lol. I cut her slack cause she's a super sweet old lady at 13. She just gets cranky when I don't feed her fast enough 😂

I can definitely relate to that! 😂

2 hours ago, In Love With Bellies said:

That's the best part ! How you love being fat and getting fatter ! That's beautiful to see you living one of your dreams !! 😍

Indeed that's annoying, but you right ! Being fat helps to improve an annoying day !

Wow you look incredible in this skirt !!! 😍

Thank you so much! I’m just sooo happy to be able to live out my dream of being big and getting bigger 😍🥵💦

I absolutely love being fat and I can’t wait to hit ssbbw status 😍🐷

1 hour ago, Gandalf20 said:

Let's make it short and sweet: hottest woman on Curvage, full stop. 😍

Omg 😳 Considering how completely stunning these other ladies are I’m completely floored and just so grateful you think that! 😍🥰

Thank you!! 😘

18 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I love this picture.  I think you look so hot and so pretty in this shot.  Your face is so adorably chubby I just want to shove donuts in your mouth until you pass out from a food coma.

3 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I don’t understand why these won’t button! They’re totally my size…😳

CB60D455-0968-49F1-8F76-B1398CE4D4EB.jpeg

Oh I'm sure they were...ten, twenty pounds ago. Don't worry, those shorts look much better this way anyway! Besides, I bet you're getting hungry again, and you wouldn't want something tight to constrain your big belly, right? 

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, jakemcduck said:

I love this picture.  I think you look so hot and so pretty in this shot.  Your face is so adorably chubby I just want to shove donuts in your mouth until you pass out from a food coma.

Thank you so much!! 😍 You know I love Krispy Kreme so bring over a dozen or two 🤤🥵

5 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

Oh I'm sure they were...ten, twenty pounds ago. Don't worry, those shorts look much better this way anyway! Besides, I bet you're getting hungry again, and you wouldn't want something tight to constrain your big belly, right? 

You’re right. I am getting hungry again! It seems like I get hungry more often these days…and it takes more to fill me up! 😳 

3 hours ago, DCurves said:

I think you need a extra pair of hands. And if even that fails then the only option is new shorts, which of course need a little bit of spare room for future indulgence.

An extra pair of hands definitely couldn’t hurt! I mean, the waistband of the shorts might hurt 😅 I think even better than new shorts is no shorts

• Curvage Model
39 minutes ago, LudwigTheMan said:

Do you ever weigh yourself in kilograms or in pounds only?

I haven’t weighed myself in a while but I do usually weigh myself in pounds since it’s what I’m used to. Whenever I make the next weigh in I can add kg to it! 😊

4 minutes ago, rebit80 said:

Good morning and do you just want me to being your food delivery over personally so you don’t have to track it😍

As long as you’ll take it upstairs, too 😂 I’m way too fat and lazy to climb all those stairs! 😳🐷

• Curvage Model
33 minutes ago, Doc Mo said:

I want to wake up every day with your growing gut shoved into my face. It looks so soft I’d probably assume it was a pillow!

And with a belly this soft and flabby would you believe I don’t have anyone to squish it into? 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s criminal, really. 

31 minutes ago, Doc Mo said:

That hang tho!! 😧 😳 🤩 

Thank you! 😍 It’s my favorite 🥵 I made it myself from being a lazy greedy pig 🐷

27 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

And with a belly this soft and flabby would you believe I don’t have anyone to squish it into? 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s criminal, really. 

Thank you! 😍 It’s my favorite 🥵 I made it myself from being a lazy greedy pig 🐷

I have no reason to believe you’re being dishonest about living the single life except for every video and picture of you that I’ve ever seen. That men (and women) aren’t throwing themselves and their food at your feet daily is horrific, and bordering on tragic.

I’m always so proud of my favorite greedy piggy’s growth! You’re such a Babe.

image.thumb.gif.15ddfc2a8c4e0f90898537edd95d9f99.gif