3 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

My ass is so fat 🥵 But let’s not forget how big my arms are getting! 😳 I’m getting fatter all over and it turns me on 🤤🐷💦

AAB142ED-503F-43E2-871C-3EA7B77131B6.jpeg

Looking amazing as always. Wide load coming through! And I would love to get my hands on those pillowy arms! You have such a great fat distribution, the perfect blend of genetics and greed.

1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Blissfully full 😌

I really destroyed some hummus and shawarma let me just tell you 🤤 Plus fries and a pita! It was genuinely enough for two people 😅 But I’m eating for two! I’m not pregnant or anything, I’m just a greedy fatty 😇🐷

C6FB3693-D54A-4F40-A67E-39FB2B904B45.jpeg

You really aren't know messing around, that belly is enormous! I can't believe how much you are. You look like a huge, fat pig sitting there like that.

• Curvage Model
51 minutes ago, Gandalf20 said:

You really make my mouth water when you mention all those delicious Levantine dishes (well, OK, fries are international). You look blissfully full by the way. 🐷😉 Thanks for clarifying you're not pregant 😂😂

I feel like at this point it probably needs to be clarified 😂 I’m getting pretty round 😳 But the only baby I’m having is a food baby 🤰🏻

3 minutes ago, windfarm72 said:

Looking amazing as always. Wide load coming through! And I would love to get my hands on those pillowy arms! You have such a great fat distribution, the perfect blend of genetics and greed.

Thank you! 😍

My arms jiggle so much when I do anything these days 😅 Like seriously, even washing dishes or cleaning and my entire upper arm jiggles 🥵

Just now, windfarm72 said:

You really aren't know messing around, that belly is enormous! I can't believe how much you are. You look like a huge, fat pig sitting there like that.

I know! 😳 Honestly, I shocked myself with that one 😅 I’m really ballooning and it’s so addictive 🥵

5 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

My weekend is off to a very fattening start 🐷 

E36B5DD7-C054-4A18-A87F-B6320712F30F.jpeg

20D437AA-519E-4E40-8403-38C9DB29990E.jpeg

What a beautiful body!  Your achievement is amazing.  And, although you are truly perfect at any weight, it's so delicious to look at your photos and think they're markers on a longer journey.

I have a question (I'm only a new fan, so you may have answered this before): do you funnel-feed?  

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, jj22 said:

What a beautiful body!  Your achievement is amazing.  And, although you are truly perfect at any weight, it's so delicious to look at your photos and think they're markers on a longer journey.

I have a question (I'm only a new fan, so you may have answered this before): do you funnel-feed?  

Thank you so much! 😍 I can’t wait to look back at these from when I was “smaller” 😳🥵

I’ve never been funnel fed actually! I had a funnel in Italy but never got to try it and didn’t have room to bring it back. It’s on my to do list! 🐷

11 hours ago, windfarm72 said:

It looks like we are both off to a good start! Happy eating!

You better stay stuffed all weekend long 😈

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Gandalf20 said:

Looking heavier and more delicious every day 😍😍😍😍❤️🐷

Thank you! I'm getting lazier and greedier every day 😏😘🐷

2 hours ago, Sweating said:

Cute 

Thank you! 😍

2 hours ago, G21 said:

Yea cant hide quite a gain lately!

I'm glad my gluttony is so noticeable 😏 I'm pretty proud of my fat body 😍 🐷

1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

My goal for this year is to look back at these pictures and think “Aw! My belly so was little then!” 🥵🤤🐷

1C0C54DC-ED45-4C70-AA92-361603143530.jpeg

E9FCF8B3-EC5F-44E7-91D6-A98579F3FCAD.jpeg

Your double chin is sooooo much cuter and more noticeable these days, too 😍 So maybe you'll also look back at these pictures and say "That's when I still had a visible neck." 😂🐷😈

7 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I’ve never been funnel fed actually! I had a funnel in Italy but never got to try it and didn’t have room to bring it back. It’s on my to do list! 🐷

Never? What a crime! This needs to be fixed soon. I get the feeling you would be the kind who gets REALLY into it. It would probably help break your plateau and really get you in the 300s. :D 

2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

My goal for this year is to look back at these pictures and think “Aw! My belly so was little then!” 🥵🤤🐷

1C0C54DC-ED45-4C70-AA92-361603143530.jpeg

E9FCF8B3-EC5F-44E7-91D6-A98579F3FCAD.jpeg

I get the feeling that either now or in the near future, it's going to be hard to fully wrap one's arms around you from behind. Which would be a bit of a shame, but also kinda hot. :D 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, windfarm72 said:

Wow, I love the side view! It sticks out so far in front of you!

Thank you! 😍 I know, it's really shocking honestly. But I love it and want it to stick out even further 🥵

1 hour ago, G21 said:

All i can say is damnnn

😍😘

1 hour ago, Gandalf20 said:

Your double chin is sooooo much cuter and more noticeable these days, too 😍 So maybe you'll also look back at these pictures and say "That's when I still had a visible neck." 😂🐷😈

Thank you! 😍 Idk if you've seen my failed resolution video but my double chin in it is massive 🥵 It's a real glimpse into my future that's for sure 😅

1 minute ago, Jay Rock said:

Never? What a crime! This needs to be fixed soon. I get the feeling you would be the kind who gets REALLY into it. It would probably help break your plateau and really get you in the 300s. :D 

I get the feeling that either now or in the near future, it's going to be hard to fully wrap one's arms around you from behind. Which would be a bit of a shame, but also kinda hot. :D 

I think you might be right!! I need someone to help 😭

I'd be suuuuper turned on if I were too big 🥵 Kinda really want that to happen right now 🐷

17 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I think you might be right!! I need someone to help 😭

I'd be suuuuper turned on if I were too big 🥵 Kinda really want that to happen right now 🐷

I'd love to be the one holding up the funnel and pouring whatever fattening shake as you sit there, mindlessly gulping and moaning as your gut expands...

Then, once you can finally stand up, I'd put my arms around you and my fingers just make it to each side of your belly button. I try to push myself closer*, grunting and groaning in the effort, until we both realize your belly is just too big for that. So at that point we would be content to just squeeze and jiggle your stuffed belly. 😍

Then my hands might drift a little lower because, let's face it, if you're that big around your belly at that point, you might not be able to fully reach down there anyway... :P 

* I say I'd try to push myself closer, but I think if I were hanging out with you, at that point my own gut would be expanding some as well, which wouldn't help... 😳

34 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Thank you! 😍 Idk if you've seen my failed resolution video but my double chin in it is massive 🥵 It's a real glimpse into my future that's for sure 😅

Yes, I have, but I think your double chin is massive in that video because... it's massive right now??? 😎 Seems that you are just a good, a very good 🐷