5 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning!ย Iโ€™m feeling a little under the weather this morningย butย my package of new outfits for clips just arrived! ๐Ÿ˜ Iโ€™m soooo excited! I have some fun ideas in mind ๐Ÿ˜ย 

EB5E28D6-66F9-4E4D-8D28-42C1090417F4.gif

Your outfits always lookย fattening, I mean flattering on your gorgeous figure.

7 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning!ย Iโ€™m feeling a little under the weather this morningย butย my package of new outfits for clips just arrived! ๐Ÿ˜ Iโ€™m soooo excited! I have some fun ideas in mind ๐Ÿ˜ย 

EB5E28D6-66F9-4E4D-8D28-42C1090417F4.gif

Hope you feel better soon, and looking forward to seeing what fun outfits/roleplay you have in mind. :)ย 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, EnderXI said:

Obesity is taking over you, keep being lazy and we will get bigger โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‰.

I'm more than happy to let the obesity take over!ย ๐Ÿ˜ย I love being a greedy fat pig and being lazy, tooย ๐Ÿ˜

1 hour ago, Doc Mo said:

Your outfits always lookย fattening, I mean flattering on your gorgeous figure.

Thank you so muchย ๐Ÿ˜ย It's less haute couture and more hog coutureย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿท

Apologies for the terrible jokeย ๐Ÿ˜…

7 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

Hope you feel better soon, and looking forward to seeing what fun outfits/roleplay you have in mind. :)ย 

Thank you so much! On a brighter note, I testedย negativeย for Covid! Which puts my mind at ease a bit.ย 

I genuinely cannot wait for two of these ideas! They are soooo fun! And hotย ๐Ÿฅต

• Curvage Model

We both want the same thing, donโ€™t we? We want my belly bigger, rounder, and softer. We want it wobbling more and more with each step. We want it hanging lower, making an apron of fat slappingย my thighs. It sounds good, doesnโ€™t it? So, why donโ€™t we make it happen?ย Make me grow. ๐Ÿ’ฆ

D876C859-DDA4-413D-892F-47B89C23F625.jpeg

17 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

We both want the same thing, donโ€™t we? We want my belly bigger, rounder, and softer. We want it wobbling more and more with each step. We want it hanging lower, making an apron of fat slappingย my thighs. It sounds good, doesnโ€™t it? So, why donโ€™t we make it happen?ย Make me grow. ๐Ÿ’ฆ

Oh absolutely! Let's make it so you're just as round as you are tall, for starters!ย 

Oh my goodness!ย  Your curves and width are jaw-dropping.ย  Your body was made to be huge!ย  It's like it's your genetic destiny or something.ย  And just look at that curvy, thick upper arm - delicious.

Belly hanging to your knees and hips so soft they get stuck in a doorway.

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, jj22 said:

Oh my goodness!ย  Your curves and width are jaw-dropping.ย  Your body was made to be huge!ย  It's like it's your genetic destiny or something.ย  And just look at that curvy, thick upper arm - delicious.

I love that! Being massively obese is myย destinyย ๐Ÿ˜ Sounds much more noble than โ€œNikki gets off to being a greedy fat pigโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

(But I definitely do get off to that ๐Ÿฅต)

5 hours ago, Lake Terror said:

Belly hanging to your knees and hips so soft they get stuck in a doorway.

Sounds absolutely perfect! Bring the funnel, Iโ€™ve got some growing to do ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿท

Oh, and some pizza and doughnuts for good measure ๐Ÿคค

13 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

We'll make you grow so that you end up totally engulfed in soft, wobbly, undulating fat and feel so heavy that you can't even walk to the fridge without getting out of breath ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, pmd77 said:

don't forget 2nd breakfast and a snack

How could I forget?? Bring it here, I don't wanna get up off my fat assย ๐Ÿ˜‡

4 hours ago, Gandalf20 said:

We'll make you grow so that you end up totally engulfed in soft, wobbly, undulating fat and feel so heavy that you can't even walk to the fridge without getting out of breath ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Is that a promise?ย ๐Ÿ˜

Also, I'm not supposed to walk to the fridge, the food should be brought to meย ๐Ÿ˜‡

1 hour ago, rebit80 said:

Love to make you grow๐Ÿ˜

I'd love you to make me grow!ย ๐Ÿ˜

I'm not near fat enoughย โ˜น๏ธ

8 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

My ass isย soย fat ๐Ÿฅต But letโ€™s not forget how big my arms are getting! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Iโ€™m getting fatter all over and it turns me onย ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’ฆ

AAB142ED-503F-43E2-871C-3EA7B77131B6.jpeg

I promise ๐Ÿ˜ˆ You'll never have to walk to the fridge, and once you feel too stuffed to move at all, we could start using that funnel to push things a little ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I am really glad how fat your upper arms are getting now... they always used to be a bit smaller and lag behind the expansion...

Edited by Gandalf20
spelling error

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Gandalf20 said:

I promise ๐Ÿ˜ˆ You'll never have to walk to the fridge, and once you feel too stuffed to move at all, we could start using that funnel to push things a little ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I am really glad how fat your upper arms are getting now... they always used to be a bit smaller and lag behind the expansion...

ย 

Perfect because Iโ€™m lazy as hell and just as greedy ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿท

• Curvage Model

Blissfully full ๐Ÿ˜Œ

I really destroyed some hummus and shawarma let me just tell you ๐Ÿคค Plus fries and a pita! It was genuinely enough for two people ๐Ÿ˜… But Iโ€™m eating for two! Iโ€™m not pregnant or anything, Iโ€™m just a greedy fatty ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿท

C6FB3693-D54A-4F40-A67E-39FB2B904B45.jpeg

Edited by NikkiMaialina
My picture didnโ€™t make it the first time lol

11 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Blissfully full ๐Ÿ˜Œ

I really destroyed some hummus and shawarma let me just tell you ๐Ÿคค Plus fries and a pita! It was genuinely enough for two people ๐Ÿ˜… But Iโ€™m eating for two! Iโ€™m not pregnant or anything, Iโ€™m just a greedy fatty ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿท

C6FB3693-D54A-4F40-A67E-39FB2B904B45.jpeg

ย 

You really make my mouth water when you mention all those delicious Levantine dishes (well, OK, friesย are international). You look blissfully full by the way. ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜‰ Thanks for clarifying you're not pregant ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚