On 1/9/2022 at 9:12 AM, NikkiMaialina said:

I overdid it…again 😅🐷

87899A4D-0F97-4CD1-99F4-688B5618E1C7.jpeg

I find it hard to believe there's ever a meal where you don't overdo it. Keep this up and you're going to get too wide for that chair! :P 

9 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Ya know, I’m getting real sick of my jeans being able to button 😤

CDA9470D-9D90-4433-9E1F-FEDD515D2CAF.jpeg

I hear you, that button needs to shoot off like a bullet after finally failing to contain your bulbous gut with a big mountainous wobble. It'll happen sooner rather than later -- let's just hope it's filmed when it happens. 😍

2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Mind if I smoosh this belly into your face? I just want you to feel how soft it is 😇

B281AD92-81EA-4C46-AEAB-04074A71B1F8.jpeg

Yes please! 😍😍😍

6 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Mind if I smoosh this belly into your face? I just want you to feel how soft it is 😇

B281AD92-81EA-4C46-AEAB-04074A71B1F8.jpeg

I would be very happy to offer up my face to be smooshed by your belly.  I'd also be willing  for it to be sat on, squeezed between your thighs or breasts, or burped into.

Also, just want to say that - holy gee - your face is so, so, so pretty!  

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, jakemcduck said:

I'm admiring your hard work too.  Looks like you barely wedged yourself into that chair.  Good thing you're malleable at that size.

LOL! You say that but I damn near got stuck in a cinema seat over the weekend 😅 And flying is highly uncomfortable 😅 You can only squish fat so much 😂

7 hours ago, regbill said:

Damn, you look damn good!

Thank you! 😍

6 hours ago, pet sounds said:

Gluttony and sloth are tough jobs, but somebody has to do them.

I volunteer as tribute! It’s the noble thing to do 😂

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, Zardolnia said:

Just in time to pick what's for dinner 😳 I wasn't planning on having too much, but a pizza sounds pretty appetizing now 😈

It better have been a large pizza 😈 You know feeder Nikki doesn’t like it when you aren’t stuffed to the brim with your belly super tight and bloated. 😏