1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Ummm...not really 😰 I mean, maybe my forearms? It's so embarrassing 😳 If I wore the jeans from earlier today when I was 185lbs they would've been comically large. Now they're becoming comically small 😰

Must be even more embarrassing with a box of doughnuts or a bag of McDonalds, but that doesn't stop you 😈

2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Can’t believe I forgot to post this!! Just look at those belly gains omfg 🥵🥵🥵 I had such a nice, curvy figure and I ruined it with junk food and laziness 😳🥵💦

There’s no going back now. I’ve truly become a greedy pig 🐷

1113CA3E-EBFB-4F61-8E5C-9AE3132BB24F.jpeg

Soon you will need someone who can assist you with simple tasks once you become an immobile slob!

Guest HappySloomer

I can feel it with even the simplest of movements! I was washing my hands and felt my gut jiggle 😳 It's humiliating how big I've let myself get but I just can't stop. I keep getting bigger and bigger every day and I need more food to fill me up. I've completely lost control! 😰

YOUR GUT JIGGLED when you washed your hands! You have to be proper fat for that to happen! There's just so much MASS there, my God!

11 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Really? 😍 I do have a lot but I love making it! Thinking of fattening my imaginary bf up makes me horny af, not gonna lie 🥵

That's not a complaint, just an observation! You're like the Curvage feeder, it's awesome. :D 

10 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Yes she does 😈

Uh...wow, imagining myself bigger than you and holy crap. 😮 

10 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Lmao hohoho! Santa bods are in so I've been told 😇

That could be a fun video -- you're Mrs Claus, and Santa is thinking about maybe going on a diet, so you're feeding him cookies and convincing him otherwise. :D 

9 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Can’t believe I forgot to post this!! Just look at those belly gains omfg 🥵🥵🥵 I had such a nice, curvy figure and I ruined it with junk food and laziness 😳🥵💦

Your figure's still nice, just a nice, big growing piggy one. :P 

7 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I am slowing down in other ways, you're right 😳 It's so hard for me to climb my stairs. I live a few floors up with no elevator and I struggle so hard every single time! I'm gasping for air by the time I walk inside. It's humiliating because there are old people upstairs and they manage these stairs better than I do. I know that with every additional pound it's just going to get harder and harder to manage! It's really embarrassing!! 😰

Wow, that is pretty embarrassing. Well, when you get winded from the first flight of stairs, just think about what's in your fridge and you might give yourself a second wind. :D 

19 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

You are the very definition of "glorifying obesity." Just imagine how many men would realize they're attracted to fat chicks by looking at you in a string bikini!

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, rebit80 said:

Morning😘...bring you some Krispy Kreme donuts 🍩?

I'd love a dozen! 😍

Or two 🐷

52 minutes ago, DespiteMD said:

You are the very definition of "glorifying obesity." Just imagine how many men would realize they're attracted to fat chicks by looking at you in a string bikini!

OMG thank you!! 😍 I've never really thought about that honestly, it's a pretty hot thought 😉

I’m just straight up ballooning in all directions 🥵💦

1866AB91-6013-43DC-8E0E-45FF5CFBDE7A.jpeg

That does seem to be the case.  And it never ceases to amaze me.  It's wonderful knowing that at any given time I can come here and look at a new picture or watch a new video and say, omg she got so fat.  And wonder if the piggy onsie still fits.

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Reenactment of when Nikki moves about the room😅😅😅 still hot AF !!!

LMAO I feel sorry for my downstairs neighbors! 😂

11 hours ago, jakemcduck said:

That does seem to be the case.  And it never ceases to amaze me.  It's wonderful knowing that at any given time I can come here and look at a new picture or watch a new video and say, omg she got so fat.  And wonder if the piggy onsie still fits.

I wish I had that onesie! 😭 Had to part with it due to the move 😔

1 minute ago, Goloso1121 said:

You’re looking swell! 

Thank  you! Hopefully I'll continue to swell 😉

2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Working on a super fun role play today 😍

I’m sooo excited for this one! I can’t wait to see the finished product ✈️

2ABEAEED-DE25-46B7-9054-9CFE10387CBC.jpeg

You look like a fat flight attendant who keeps brushing me with her ass every time she passes by. And I lean further into the aisle just before time!

• Curvage Model
Just now, Doc Mo said:

You look like a fat flight attendant who keeps brushing me with her ass every time she passes by. And I lean further into the aisle just before time!

Wouldn't it be embarrassing if this fat flight attendant teased YOU for being fat? 😳

Because that's what she does in this clip 😇

On 12/13/2021 at 10:59 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

Looking so much sexier than then. I wished you could do a compare wearing the same clothes, but I am sure you are not owning them anymore.

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, Krounos Demetrios said:

Looking so much sexier than then. I wished you could do a compare wearing the same clothes, but I am sure you are not owning them anymore.

Thanks! I wish I could do a comparison, too! ☹️ It would be so hot but you’re right, I don’t have those things now. 😭

Guess I just have to outgrow more clothes 🐷