• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, Fox99 said:

20211202_181317.thumb.jpg.2d8c5275397d9803e837c87b4e372ab0.jpg

I mean I had this in mind but idk if you can handle all this. Can you???

I freaking wish! That's an absolutely insane amount for any one person to eat. But it would be super hot to at least try! 😍

Edited by NikkiMaialina
typo lol

5 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I freaking wish! That's an absolutely insane amount for any one person to eat. But it would be super hot if to at least try! 😍

Sounds like a video idea! Omce you're done, you're going to be too full to move anywhere. I'll go ahead and rent out the tow truck lol

2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

It’s a tragedy that I don’t wake up every morning to a huge breakfast and belly rubs πŸ₯Ί

4DD0DA70-1946-4096-8481-9D1526D3E9EE.jpeg

Shakespearean level tragedy! I wish IΒ could serve you. The smell of bacon would be your daily alarm. Chocolate milk funnel to wash the whole meal down. And breakfast doesn’t end until you finish your morningΒ pint of Ben & Jerry’s.

18 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

It’s a tragedy that I don’t wake up every morning to a huge breakfast and belly rubs πŸ₯Ί

4DD0DA70-1946-4096-8481-9D1526D3E9EE.jpeg

So hot how the front of your underwear disappears a tiny bit more in each new pic of you standing, it’sΒ so close to if being totally covered by your belly 😍

1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I have officially found theΒ bestΒ named burger place of all time! πŸ˜‚πŸ·

I’m stuffed πŸ₯΅

01FEF12E-967F-4FF5-A57A-853CB30B0FAE.jpeg

It really is the best, you would totally be a perfect spokeswoman for Fatfuck Burgers. :DΒ 

And give it time, I bet you can find more room in that insatiable gut, I'm sure. ;)Β