• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, NikeLove1986 said:

You are getting so Huge!  its hard fit all of you in the pic like that 😍😍😍

I'm going to need a longer self timer 😅 I have to keep moving the phone farther away! 😳

All this food I keep ordering isn't helping me fit any easier 🐷

45 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I can’t believe I forgot to post these! They’re from my Vegas trip in July when I was nearly too fat to sit in the seat! I tried to be sneaky taking these but you can see how fucking crammed in there I was 😅

A5D2AB0E-97AA-42AB-93F5-BD75F5D397F5.jpeg

77F32202-3AAC-4A8E-BCE4-4F4AF4962000.jpeg

That was from your hot July hols.... I'd bet that things would be even more snug now....😍

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, NikeLove1986 said:

ok first of Dan Marino Holy Shit GIF

how did you get that big azz in that seat ? They should of hired you too do magic acts on the strip..

Next off that azz with you bent over is nothing short of pure bliss ! Nikki you have outdone yourself with these pics 

77F32202-3AAC-4A8E-BCE4-4F4AF4962000.jpeg.eaa87dfea31b7ee0f242851f15735fc8.jpeg.jpg

3522A305-1562-4AAD-8745-AB43EE0DFA5C.jpeg.f4d5702c4161c8efb6a8432ffde0ec51.jpeg.jpg

Well I wedged myself in but I thought I’d need the magician to get me out 😂😂😂

Thank you so so much! 😍😘

On 11/18/2021 at 6:00 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

With moving and getting settled I feel like I've not been able to get really serious about packing on the pounds. I've still been a pig and my belly is definitely hanging lower but the crazy thing is that isn't even me trying my hardest?? 😳 Now that I'm settled and in a routine I'm ready to get majorly gluttonous! 🐷 I just want to binge and indulge and fucking balloon!

I'm a little turned on if you can't tell 😅😇😘

Sounds like a rapid weight gain challenge might be a fun one for you -- and right now is the perfect time for such a thing. 'Tis the season to indulge! :D 

On 11/19/2021 at 9:15 AM, NikkiMaialina said:

I'm going to need a longer self timer 😅 I have to keep moving the phone farther away! 😳

All this food I keep ordering isn't helping me fit any easier 🐷

A selfie stick -- with a really long stick. :P 

On 11/19/2021 at 4:41 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

Fuck there’s so much to grab! 💦💦💦

675FF6EE-9E96-43C3-9143-3C4B7A24C437.jpeg

Yes, and only going to get more and more handfuls! Let's say we sit you down, grab some nice handfuls of all that blubber while we force feed you handfuls of cake to your moaning, eager lips. ;) 

9 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

So after work I stopped to get some noodles and after eating all of them I realized that I still underestimate just how much it takes to fill me up these days 😅😳

Isn't it amazing how much your appetite/capacity can increase? What used to seem like an extremely large amount of food, that would leave you feeling full all day, is now just an appetizer 🥵

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, throwaway56342 said:

Isn't it amazing how much your appetite/capacity can increase? What used to seem like an extremely large amount of food, that would leave you feeling full all day, is now just an appetizer 🥵

Yes! The first time I ordered it months ago it was enough and now I’m looking around my kitchen for more food 😳 it’s a little scary lol because it feels like I didn’t even eat! 🐷 Guess I’ll be ordering double next time 😅😳

9 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

So after work I stopped to get some noodles and after eating all of them I realized that I still underestimate just how much it takes to fill me up these days 😅😳

1436A06C-8AF3-4331-8A97-362F4AE50379.jpeg

42F37576-9B99-46EE-B8B5-4DE4DEDCA1F8.jpeg

I love your facial expressions here. First you look shocked and surprised by our appetite and second you look proud, cute and happy about it when grabbing your belly 🥰

Look at the size of your belly when you underestimate how much food you need 😍

49 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

1436A06C-8AF3-4331-8A97-362F4AE50379.jpeg

42F37576-9B99-46EE-B8B5-4DE4DEDCA1F8.jpeg

The look on your face in the second pic tells me you're wondering what else you can stuff in that bulging belly of yours.