2 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I cannot be held responsible for injury or suffocation!ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

As an experienced admirer of very large women, this is a consequence I willingly accepted long ago, and have repeatedly risked! You inspire such willingness in abundance!

2 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Good idea! What did you have in mind?ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

I canโ€™t really think of much right offโ€ฆ

๐ŸŸ + ๐ŸŒฎ orย ๐ŸŸ + ๐Ÿฅฉ or ย ๐ŸŸ + ๐Ÿฃ ?

• Curvage Model

NEW CLIP IS LIVE!ย ๐Ÿ˜

You've been slacking. Probably spending too much time with your friends since it's your final semester. But now, there's a problem. You need to pass Professor Maialina's class to graduate! Things aren't looking good for you. Thankfully, Professor Maialina calls you to her office to discuss an extra credit project she has in mind. This might just save your grade and allow you to pass...

The project?ย Make. Her. Fatter.

You'll have to bring her food, jiggle her fat, and rub her belly. You'll be her feeder for the rest of the semester if you want to pass.

You can't refuse her, not that you'd want to.

In this clip: teacher role play, dominant feedee, belly play, fat chat

INTRO SALE! For the first 48 hours get this clip for only $5.99! (regularย price $9.99)

OFXS5226.GIF

OVMO0001.GIF

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, Doc Mo said:

Am I still the teacherโ€™s pet if the teacher herself is in fact a cow? ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ„ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿฉย 

These are the mysteries that keep me awake at night. That and how Krispy Kreme doughnuts can possibly be so fucking delicious. How??

Anyway, I think it's best we not worry too much about the details as long as you feed and please this cowย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

ย 

4 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

These are the mysteries that keep me awake at night. That and how Krispy Kreme doughnuts can possibly be so fucking delicious. How??

Anyway, I think it's best we not worry too much about the details as long as you feed and please this cowย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

ย 

Really though. Krispy Kreme makes no sense. Iโ€™m glad you can get them in Prague!ย 
ย 

Isnโ€™t it about time for a snack? ๐Ÿ„ย 

• Curvage Model
26 minutes ago, Doc Mo said:

Unacceptable! I had no clue. I certainly didnโ€™t mean to rub it in. Whatโ€™s the next best thing you can find locally? Your treat with the chocolate milk chug resembled a Cronut.

It was a cronut!! And that bakery is seriously so good. It may not be Krispy Kreme but it'll doย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคค

25 minutes ago, Doc Mo said:

ย 

3627BCA1-9F19-4AEB-B9FB-4AE7D2865BEA.jpeg

It seems you have chosen your fate thenย ๐Ÿ˜‚