• Curvage Model

You came to me seeking to gain the thing that you desired most, your deepest darkest desire. But I know you better than you know yourself. I've made this special potion just for you and the effect? Well, it isn't what you expect but it's exactly what you desire most deep down. And the things I'm going to do to your after the potion takes effect? That's just a bonus for both of us, isn't it? 

Drink up. 😈

ROGO SALE!!! Review this clip by 11:59PM on Monday November 1st and get another clip of your choice FREE!! 😍

AGKZ8184.GIF

DYGL4084.GIF

KECU5718.GIF

OCVR1593.GIF

UUOF0186.GIF

Guest PlumpLove
2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Would I really trick you into drinking a weight gain potion? Does that honestly sound like something an evil feeder witch would do?? 😇

9406626B-2FED-4879-AD55-B50BFD9E4AA4.jpeg

It most certainly does!  Bubble bubble, toil and trouble … 😉

• Curvage Model
35 minutes ago, hapax1230987 said:

Uno Reverse GIF by MOODMAN I would play one of these and force you to take your own potion. Seems you've already tried some already... have some more. 😁

24 minutes ago, rebit80 said:

Will have a sip of your drink if you take a drink back that makes you gain twice as much as me😉

Nice try, guys 😂

But I’m a powerful witch 😏 Never try to trick the witch, it won’t end well for you 😈

Guest PlumpLove
1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

You got me 😏

Whoops 😇

No … you’ve got me … one look at that gloriously chubby tummy of yours and I will be mesmerized … and I will take your potion willingly and gladly.  But I’m 330 lbs. now … are you sure you want to make me bigger?  😉

15 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Awww you know me too well, Jake! 😂

But wouldn't it be more fun to wear something with a button so it'll just *POP* right off? 😈

How about this -- sweats with an elastic waistband, with a tight button up shirt. Best of both worlds! :D 

8 hours ago, JellyKat said:

Wow you look amazing! Cast a spell on me! ❤️

Oh man, a collab between the both of you would be AWESOME. :D 

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, In Love With Bellies said:

How to resist to such a fat beautiful witch 😅

Hmmm i feel my belly growing after drinking this potion... not really a surprise by knowing the witch 😋🥰

You know me too well 😏😘

But I promise it’ll be lots of fun! 😍

1 hour ago, Jay Rock said:

How about this -- sweats with an elastic waistband, with a tight button up shirt. Best of both worlds! :D 

Oh man, a collab between the both of you would be AWESOME. :D 

Problem solved! 😍

2 minutes ago, extra_m13 said:

dont trick me into anything lets gain together , 

I can’t say no to that! 😍

Order the pizzas, I’ll grab the ice cream and funnel 😏😘

7 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

You know me too well 😏😘

But I promise it’ll be lots of fun! 😍

Oh i believe you ! A good and competent witch like you need to be satisfied anyway 😘 Not all witches are able to make their panties disappear like you did ! 🤤😋

Talking about that... i am bringing pizzas and sweets for your belly... they also have magic powers for growing fast 😁

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, regbill said:

From my view point you've done a great job of casting that inflation spell.

Practice makes perfect 😉

32 minutes ago, In Love With Bellies said:

Oh i believe you ! A good and competent witch like you need to be satisfied anyway 😘 Not all witches are able to make their panties disappear like you did ! 🤤😋

Talking about that... i am bringing pizzas and sweets for your belly... they also have magic powers for growing fast 😁

Ooooh tasty magical powers! 😍

27 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Hocus Pocus Wtf GIF by Freeform

INTERESTING... 

Lmao isn't it, though? 😂

• Curvage Model
27 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

Well, you can't let your piggies have ALL the fun, right? :P 

Nope! I mean, don’t get me wrong, I very much enjoy plumping up fat little piggies until they’re giant greedy hogs (or sows 😇) but I enjoy fattening myself up just as much 🤤

I won’t be satisfied until my belly rests halfway down my thighs…while standing 😍🥵

2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Nope! I mean, don’t get me wrong, I very much enjoy plumping up fat little piggies until they’re giant greedy hogs (or sows 😇) but I enjoy fattening myself up just as much 🤤

I won’t be satisfied until my belly rests halfway down my thighs…while standing 😍🥵

happy clap GIF by Regal

That is great to hear !!!