3 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

It's true 😳

Just look at it!

DTOQ3067.GIF

PMZQ6291.GIF

I just noticed how you barely fit in that chair, you practically look like you were poured into it 😳. Your thighs even look like they're over the top of the arms. Yet there you are shoveling down another bag of McDonalds... you're not going to be able to fit on the airplane back at this rate 😈

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Zardolnia said:

I just noticed how you barely fit in that chair, you practically look like you were poured into it 😳. Your thighs even look like they're over the top of the arms. Yet there you are shoveling down another bag of McDonalds... you're not going to be able to fit on the airplane back at this rate 😈

The chair may or may not be squeezing my thighs as I type this 😅

It's a tight fit let me tell you 😳 But you're right, despite knowing I'm outgrowing an actual armchair I just keep giving in to my gluttony. I can't control myself. 😳

I'll fit on the plane back home, it's just a question of how many seats it'll take 😳

Just now, NikkiMaialina said:

It's a tight fit let me tell you 😳 But you're right, despite knowing I'm outgrowing an actual armchair I just keep giving in to my gluttony. I can't control myself. 😳

I'll fit on the plane back home, it's just a question of how many seats it'll take 😳

Well, if you can't control yourself, may as well get your money's worth and take up ALL of that second seat 😈. And if you take up 3, you won't have to pick between the window and aisle seat either.

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Zardolnia said:

Well, if you can't control yourself, may as well get your money's worth and take up ALL of that second seat 😈. And if you take up 3, you won't have to pick between the window and aisle seat either.

If I take up 3 I won't usually need to worry about an annoying neighbor, either! Brilliant idea 😏

1 minute ago, NikkiMaialina said:

If I take up 3 I won't usually need to worry about an annoying neighbor, either! Brilliant idea 😏

Even better. I think you're going to need to start getting some bigger orders going to McDonalds though 😈

Pretty soon it won't just be panties that you're showing a before and after of, it's going to be armchairs too... or maybe armchair -> loveseat -> sofa.

1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

This has reminded me how much I love those clips of you getting stuck in that chair in your old flat! Have you got stuck in a chair again at all recently? Would love to see some more videos like that!

2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

You're right because I was technically overweight when I started 😅 I'm 5'2" and I was 180lbs and a size 14 US jeans. 😳

I’ve told you before that even those older pics you’ve shared show a very hot and curvy, though significantly smaller, version of you that still would’ve easily grabbed my attention!

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Jt2412 said:

Do my eyes deceive me or are the tattoos gone? 😱

Hidden behind the flab, yep! 😳

1 hour ago, Zardolnia said:

Extremely lazy, and that's why you should do it 😈

Shit. Excellent point!

1 hour ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Not lazy...  i once asked a friend to Uber me to the kitchen.. If your wondering he didnt But i love the pic 😍💙

Lol so rude of your friend! But thank you ☺️

1 hour ago, jakemcduck said:

I've done it.  I have actually ordered from Red Lobster when i could literally see it by opening my hotel door and looking to the right.  I wouldn't have even needed to cross the street.  I could have walked from my hotel parking lot to the shopping center next door.  But nah.  Too fat to be bothered.

You’re an inspiration and a roll model. Get it? “Roll” model? Ok I’m sorry, I’ll see myself out 😂

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

I think you mean over fed... or have you let your appetite get so out of control that over fed feels like well fed? 😈

You mean eating entire Ben & Jerry's pints in one sitting after a meal isn't normal? 😅😳

I guess I don't know the difference anymore 😳 I've become used to the gluttony and turned into a greedy hog 🐷

3 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

You mean eating entire Ben & Jerry's pints in one sitting after a meal isn't normal? 😅😳

I guess I don't know the difference anymore 😳 I've become used to the gluttony and turned into a greedy hog 🐷

Yes, that's exactly it. Technically there's 3 servings in those pints. Each pint is over 1000 calories... so yeah, that'll pile on the weight rather quickly. Especially if you having McDonalds beforehand. That's practically an entire days worth of calories between the two 😳

Eating like that, is it any surprise that your gut is hanging as low as it is? As for turning into a greedy hog, don't you think that's already happened? After all, next time you're digging in to one of those pints, does thinking about how your gut brushes the top of the bed when you're on all fours now make you put that pint back in the fridge or make you want to finish every last bite and maybe go for a second pint? I think we both know the answer to that, and that makes you the greedy, fat hog you;ve turned yourself into 🐷🐖😈

• Curvage Model
12 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

Yes, that's exactly it. Technically there's 3 servings in those pints. Each pint is over 1000 calories... so yeah, that'll pile on the weight rather quickly. Especially if you having McDonalds beforehand. That's practically an entire days worth of calories between the two 😳

Eating like that, is it any surprise that your gut is hanging as low as it is? As for turning into a greedy hog, don't you think that's already happened? After all, next time you're digging in to one of those pints, does thinking about how your gut brushes the top of the bed when you're on all fours now make you put that pint back in the fridge or make you want to finish every last bite and maybe go for a second pint? I think we both know the answer to that, and that makes you the greedy, fat hog you;ve turned yourself into 🐷🐖😈

Does this look like a hog to you?? 

7CF1F761-2E19-4893-9154-CB58D0B17DD9.jpeg

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

With a low hanging ** belly like that?? I'd say yes 👅😈. Can you even see your belly button when you look down anymore?

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

No, I cannot see my belly button when I stand now. I just checked 😳