• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

I mean, doesn't everyone get a little hungry when they're watching Nikki? 😳

That’s the goal 😏 To make you all insatiably hungry and easer to show me what a good piggy you are 😘

3 minutes ago, Submissivefeeder said:

I'm just amazed the machine wasn't broken tbh 

LOL well I’m in Europe so that’s probably why 😂

But they don’t blend the damn things here! 😤

• Curvage Model

I brought a few of my old clothes with me (because let’s get real, it’s hot af) and I decided to compare my old panties to my new ones. Holy fuck 😳 The black panties are a size XL and they look THAT small compared to my current panties which fit a size 24/26 in jeans 😳🥵

67091C94-945B-4852-B3F0-A790254ADBD9.jpeg

2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I brought a few of my old clothes with me (because let’s get real, it’s hot af) and I decided to compare my old panties to my new ones. Holy fuck 😳 The black panties are a size XL and they look THAT small compared to my current panties which fit a size 24/26 in jeans 😳🥵

Ok is it bad i laughed at this at first hahah.. But for real that black thong looks like a tissue on top of a pillow case just saying Nikki  Your azz is 

Season 10 Finale GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

And we love every inch of you 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😆😆😆

• Curvage Model
13 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Ok is it bad i laughed at this at first hahah.. But for real that black thong looks like a tissue on top of a pillow case just saying Nikki  Your azz is 

Season 10 Finale GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

And we love every inch of you 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😆😆😆

You can laugh as long as you also think it’s sexy and want more 😂😘

It is laughable how fat I’ve become 😅😳

6 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

You should give a come back to your black panty.

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Krounos Demetrios said:

You should give a come back to your black panty.

Hmmmm...maybe tomorrow I'll try them on again 😏

11 minutes ago, Tendedsugar said:

I refuse to believe you could even fit in those black ones🥵😍

I could! 😳 Shocking I know 😅

I'll look to see if I have any early gaining pics in them. 😘

UPDATE: Ok so no, I don't have pics in them but holy shit do I look tiny in some of those pics 😅😳

Edited by NikkiMaialina

17 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Hmmmm...maybe tomorrow I'll try them on again 😏

I could! 😳 Shocking I know 😅

I'll look to see if I have any early gaining pics in them. 😘

UPDATE: Ok so no, I don't have pics in them but holy shit do I look tiny in some of those pics 😅😳

Tiny? I don’t think you have that quite right. It’s more that you’ve gotten absolutely massive since they fit you 😈

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Zardolnia said:

Tiny? I don’t think you have that quite right. It’s more that you’ve gotten absolutely massive since they fit you 😈

You're right because I was technically overweight when I started 😅 I'm 5'2" and I was 180lbs and a size 14 US jeans. 😳

4 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

You're right because I was technically overweight when I started 😅 I'm 5'2" and I was 180lbs and a size 14 US jeans. 😳

Crazy, isn’t it? It really shows just how much you’ve ballooned when you can make 180lbs look tiny on you. And because you’ve added it all through laziness, fast food and junk food, all that extra size and weight is soft, jiggly fat 🥵

• Curvage Model
12 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

Crazy, isn’t it? It really shows just how much you’ve ballooned when you can make 180lbs look tiny on you. And because you’ve added it all through laziness, fast food and junk food, all that extra size and weight is soft, jiggly fat 🥵

It's true 😳

Just look at it!

DTOQ3067.GIF

PMZQ6291.GIF