24 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning! 😍🍩

It appears I’m out of doughnuts. Not sure where they went 😅 Soooo…yeah, gonna have to fix that 🤤🐷

97136188-FAAC-4746-9364-DE682F9C3354.jpeg

Good morning! How can that be? There must be a little thief in the house who snatches your doughnuts. I mean it's not like you eat doughnuts for breakfast right? Yeah, you definitely got to fix that! How does a dozen of doughnuts sound? Keep your eyes on them when you buy them before they disappear again. 😏

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, MrSunshine said:

Good morning! How can that be? There must be a little thief in the house who snatches your doughnuts. I mean it's not like you eat doughnuts for breakfast right? Yeah, you definitely got to fix that! How does a dozen of doughnuts sound? Keep your eyes on them when you buy them before they disappear again. 😏

You’re right! Maybe set up an elaborate trap designed to catch said thief? 

1 minute ago, rw16 said:

We all know where they went!!! Look at you!!! 😉👍😘

LOL OK, you caught me! 😂

5 hours ago, MrSunshine said:

I agree, an elaborate trap sounds like a good idea. We will definitely solve this Scooby Doo mystery and find the culprit together! 😉 We will not let the thief go unpunished.

I'm picturing a plate of donuts sitting below a big box held up by a stick with a string wrapped around it. A few minutes later we'd hear the box fall. We'd go over to see the culprit...only to find Nikki with the box just kinda sitting over her gut, glaze covering her lips and cheeks, putting the last piece of donut in her mouth. She'd look at us like "Uh...hi. Got any more donuts?" 

20 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

I'm picturing a plate of donuts sitting below a big box held up by a stick with a string wrapped around it. A few minutes later we'd hear the box fall. We'd go over to see the culprit...only to find Nikki with the box just kinda sitting over her gut, glaze covering her lips and cheeks, putting the last piece of donut in her mouth. She'd look at us like "Uh...hi. Got any more donuts?" 

Great minds think alike! I just thought the same thing. 😂 I wonder what our suspect Nikki has to say on this. 🤔

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Jay Rock said:

41 minutes ago, MrSunshine said:

Great minds think alike! I just thought the same thing. 😂 I wonder what our suspect Nikki has to say on this. 🤔

plead the fifth dave chappelle GIF