3 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Your personal fatness instructor is here to help you reach all your weight gain goals! 😍

I had to film this one twice (due to technical issues) but it’s almost ready and should be up tomorrow hopefully! 😘

457CCAC5-2FBE-4FF3-8647-2C4C46F1309A.jpeg

6D8DAA79-AE40-4AF8-B37C-10F9E8B2862D.jpeg

I'm a little worried you might have me shooting past my goals... 😳. I mean, just look at how heavy your belly is looking in that first photo 😍

• Curvage Model

**NEW CLIP!**

Hi I'm Nikki, your personal fatness coach! I'm here to help you reach all your fatness goals. We'll discuss your goals and I'll make new diet plan just for you. I'll do whatever it takes to make you bigger. I'm going to push your stomach to its very limit...and you're going to thank me for it. No pain, no gain, right?

ROGO SALE! For the first 48 hours leave a review for this clip and receive one FREE! ROGO ends Friday at 7:30PM eastern time 😍spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

This pic wow !!! 

Summer Vintage GIF

And look how close your gut is too the bed 

When I leaned forward just a little my belly was on the bed and 🤤🤤🤤

8 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

Hmm...perhaps some cake and/or ice cream? Either way, if you're getting dinner for two, it only makes sense to get dessert for two. ;) 

star trek spock GIF