13 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I didn’t go there! But I did go to a place called Fat Burger 😍 but I wasn’t able to film that 😭 A lot of restaurants in my hotel and others were only open on weekends. I still (obviously) ate well! Just missed out on a few favorites sadly.

The trip was good overall! Thank you for asking ☺️ I have to admit being as fat and out of shape as I am in 110F heat wasn’t the most fun. And some theaters really really need to invest in bigger chairs πŸ˜…πŸ˜³

I love Fat Burger. It started as a chain in LA andΒ back in the day they had billboards all over the city that just said GET FAT. πŸ˜€

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, fatgainer said:

Amazing progress, please keep growing!

wgnikkiback.gif

wgnikkifront.gif

I love theseΒ progressionsΒ omfg πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

8 hours ago, Hal9000 said:

I love Fat Burger. It started as a chain in LA andΒ back in the day they had billboards all over the city that just said GET FAT. πŸ˜€

That is amazing! 😍πŸ₯΅

Their chocolate milkshake was pretty damn good, too 🀀🐷

• Curvage Model

We've been together for a while now and I have to say, you are looking particularly well fed these days. Remember back when we started dating? I was the thin one! You were the fit feeder. But now? LOL

I'm no longer the "fat one," am I?

Just look at what you let me do to you!Β 

INTRO ROGO SALE! Leave a review on this clip and get a previous clip of your choosing FREE just for leaving a review! Now through Monday, August 2nd at 6PM eastern time 😍

FTLT4921.GIF

GAKA5628.GIF

ISQD5939.GIF