• Curvage Model
Just now, pet sounds said:

I think you are more of a perapple.

Side note, I wondered what it would look like if an apple and pear were crossed so I hit up google and apparently they're called "papples" and they taste like a pear but have the shape of an apple. You're welcome, everyone. 😂

• Curvage Model
11 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Wow you are looking noticeably bigger. Love the your huge thighs just look so squashed

Thank you!! 😍

6 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

You are right ice cream is the best weight gain food, dairy products are so effective because of the high fat content. My wife is currently gorging on at least a litre per night and currently pushing almost 22 stone ,!💘

It’s funny you mention that about dairy because when I first started gaining in 2019 a big reason I gained so much so fast was the amount of whole milk I was drinking! I drank roughly 2L a day give or take. I love milk so I would drink it at every meal. 

Guest Rockland
1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning! 💛

Things have been absolutely crazy for me lately but there’s light at the end of the tunnel finally! It could be a train, though, idk 😅🤷🏻‍♀️

DF49BEB7-7B35-43FE-BA5E-44B1A2C50DAA.jpeg

You have nice childbearing hips. The girl I work with at the office was thin then got marriage and had two kids did she fill out so nice very with huge hips just like you.