• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Zardolnia said:

Oh? You don't think you've gotten that fat? Look at how far those jeans are from being opened... actually, can you even see the button around that gut when you look down?

😳 Well, no… 😰

But it’s just because of the dryer! 😳

16 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

😳 Well, no… 😰

But it’s just because of the dryer! 😳

All that fast food and pizza has done far more damage to your waistline than that dryer has done to those jeans. Did you not think that turning every day into a cheat day was going to catch up with you?

• Curvage Model
28 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

All that fast food and pizza has done far more damage to your waistline than that dryer has done to those jeans. Did you not think that turning every day into a cheat day was going to catch up with you?

I don’t know what you’re talking about! I usually eat clean it’s just…sometimes I might cheat a little. But it isn’t that bad! 😳😰

25 minutes ago, chubnubs11 said:

I would love to help you put them on!!

I need all the help I can get! 😅

9 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I don’t know what you’re talking about! I usually eat clean it’s just…sometimes I might cheat a little. But it isn’t that bad! 😳😰

I think you've lost track of just how much you've given in to your appetite? You say you usually eat clean and cheat only a little, but how long has it been since you had a salad? And how many fast food trips have you gone on since that salad?

• Curvage Model

🔥New Clip!🔥

Intro sale! For the first 48 hours this clip will be reduced from $7.99 to $4.99!

You keep saying I've gained so much weight since we've started dating but that is totally not true! I mean, ok, I might have put on a couple of pounds but that's normal in a relationship. We go out to eat a lot so maybe I'll just need to start ordering salads, totally not a big deal. To prove I haven't gained all that much weight I'm going to try on the jeans I wore on our first date. They're a size 14 and I'm sure they'll fit just fine! You'll see...

7D21D146-51F3-45D1-84C3-9D49F4B7877E.gif

6FC37191-014B-450A-A2CB-E7CB1778DEE8.gif

A3BB6180-7C6B-4315-8BF7-BB4F70CAD18F.gif