• Curvage Model
14 minutes ago, Inkman said:

Great plane story video :) Be interesting to see how your plane journeys are in 12 months time 😉

Aw thank you!! I’m so glad you liked it 🥰

I’ll be sure to update everyone next time I fly 😏 Hopefully I’ll be able to get more pics and videos from the plane 😍

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, Jt2412 said:

I’d say she’s probably more shaped like an avocado with that green

I freaking love avocado! 😍🤤🥑

No surprise since it’s like the most fattening fruit 😂

3 minutes ago, pet sounds said:

No kiddin', you look fantastic in that lingerie.

Thank you! 😍

Wanna help me grow out of it? 😏

• Curvage Model
18 minutes ago, ivan_ivanov100 said:

Love how tight this green and espesially red panties. Interesting you bought them already too tight or outgrow them? You have like hundreds different beutiful undervear, cant remember wear you them in older posts.

The green lingerie from yesterday’s post is a Shein 4XL and was already that tight when I got it but the one in the tub is actually an old bikini of mine! The bottoms are extra large and obviously way too small. They used to fit 😳

3 hours ago, ivan_ivanov100 said:

Love how tight this green and espesially red panties. Interesting you bought them already too tight or outgrow them? You have like hundreds different beutiful undervear, cant remember wear you them in older posts.

That picture in bath is just pure sex. How you almost ripped them. I thy to find your older pictures in it.