• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, RobertNelson41 said:

You should think about using fenugreek and see how your boobs react to it. I know goodgirlgrow is a huge advocate for it and her breast size increase. I think it would be a fun idea for you to give a shot!

I've honestly toyed with the idea but wasn't sure. I think it might be worth looking into, though! 😍

Guest DWilliams1
8 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

GOD I love how round I’m getting! 😍🥵

8DBFCCCC-1ECE-4241-BFF1-E9C87F09BAA2.jpeg

You are just covered in fat, softness, and literally swelling out everywhere!! 😍

The belly is really stealing the show too. Time to reward every pound of that beautiful gain with even more fattening treats!! 

Feed that fatness...and watch it grow! 🌺🥵

• Curvage Model
20 minutes ago, DWilliams1 said:

You are just covered in fat, softness, and literally swelling out everywhere!! 😍

The belly is really stealing the show too. Time to reward every pound of that beautiful gain with even more fattening treats!! 

Feed that fatness...and watch it grow! 🌺🥵

I am more than ok with my belly stealing the show. In fact, between you and me, that’s what I want. A big, round, soft gut!  😍🥵💦

Guest DWilliams1
16 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I am more than ok with my belly stealing the show. In fact, between you and me, that’s what I want. A big, round, soft gut!  😍🥵💦

Looks like you are more than on your way to making that happen!! 😉 Look at all that new hang in your already big belly...

And to be honest, I really love seeing those stretch marks multiplying! 

You are in for a huge gut someday...it’s happening already! 

20 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

So, I love this entire picture but I have to say that my favorite part is that Y my belly, hip, and thigh are making. 🥵 The half hidden sparrow makes it even better 💦

60248064-FCD5-4C5C-9F9A-C69FB8004553.jpeg

That entire picture is just fat perfection, everything is just so much fatter than a few weeks back, love to see it

Guest DWilliams1
31 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

So, I love this entire picture but I have to say that my favorite part is that Y my belly, hip, and thigh are making. 🥵 The half hidden sparrow makes it even better 💦

60248064-FCD5-4C5C-9F9A-C69FB8004553.jpeg

That sparrow is going to be bouncing against your thighs someday as the belly continues to sag lower and lower. 🥵

• Curvage Model
18 minutes ago, Iwanenwumpi said:

That entire picture is just fat perfection, everything is just so much fatter than a few weeks back, love to see it

Aw thank you! I was worried I was looking small after (still) being sick for almost a week! 🤒

Good to know I still look fat. I can't wait to see what happens when I'm able to binge again 😍🐷

7 minutes ago, DWilliams1 said:

That sparrow is going to be bouncing against your thighs someday as the belly continues to sag lower and lower. 🥵

Well someday can't come soon enough! 🤤

14 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Aw thank you! I was worried I was looking small after (still) being sick for almost a week! 🤒

Good to know I still look fat. I can't wait to see what happens when I'm able to binge again 😍🐷

Better get to stuffing that big gut of yours then if those thighs and that belly are to grow when you feel better, but yeah, most importantly hope you feel better soon

Guest DWilliams1
2 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Really hope you feel better. But You definitely don’t look like you’ve lost any weight, that’s for damn sure! 😉

From my own past experiences, after you start feeling better, you will likely be ravenously hungry...I know I am when I start recovering from an illness.

• Curvage Model
49 minutes ago, Iwanenwumpi said:

Better get to stuffing that big gut of yours then if those thighs and that belly are to grow when you feel better, but yeah, most importantly hope you feel better soon

Thank you! 🥰 

Trust me, I have a stuffing planned just as soon as I'm able. I'm so ready! 🐷

46 minutes ago, DWilliams1 said:

Really hope you feel better. But You definitely don’t look like you’ve lost any weight, that’s for damn sure! 😉

From my own past experiences, after you start feeling better, you will likely be ravenously hungry...I know I am when I start recovering from an illness.

Thank you! 🥰

I cannot wait to indulge in all my favorite foods 🤤 I plan on being stuffed every single day! 🐷

Just now, NikkiMaialina said:

Thank you! 🥰 

Trust me, I have a stuffing planned just as soon as I'm able. I'm so ready! 🐷

Thank you! 🥰

I cannot wait to indulge in all my favorite foods 🤤 I plan on being stuffed every single day! 🐷

Good to see you so pumped up for it, definitely enjoy it then!

Guest Justg
7 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

It used to be my booty that got in the way 😳 When something was too small they wouldn’t make it past there. But now...it’s my belly? 😳🥵🐷

B574C9A0-516B-4047-956B-5ACE5757CA54.jpeg

F21428A7-F6DD-4278-806F-DFAE46463143.jpeg

EAA7ABEE-8134-4B9A-9836-167FE8BCBFBA.jpeg

047E4898-42BD-4B18-97C9-AD18216CCD02.jpeg

I’m not sure what’s better 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

I guess that's what happens when you keep stuffing your gut full... or overfull... of all your favorite fattening foods 😳

So what you're saying is...if I continue to stuff myself like I do that my belly is going to get even bigger?? 😳

GOOD. 🐷

1 minute ago, Justg said:

I’m not sure what’s better 🤷🏼‍♂️

It's the best of both worlds I think 😍

1 minute ago, NikkiMaialina said:

So what you're saying is...if I continue to stuff myself like I do that my belly is going to get even bigger?? 😳

GOOD. 🐷

It's the best of both worlds I think 😍

Bigger, rounder and softer. Not to mention so much heavier. It makes you hungry for some ice cream, doesn't it? The whole carton of course... 🐷