Guest DWilliams1
Just now, NikkiMaialina said:

Funny you should say that because I’m currently waiting on a cheeseburger combo and milkshake 🤤🐷💕

I’m freaking ready to grow this belly! 😍

That’s the spirit!!!

Enjoy your meal, and give that beautiful, already-so-massive belly a heavenly feast. 

Feed that fatness...and watch her grow! 😉😁

Guest DWilliams1
4 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Come on over and bring the funnel 💕💦

504429A3-7176-4A62-AF3A-7319527B95A3.jpeg

3C5A3B8C-B151-4F50-93D8-B08205F04DA4.jpeg

I have a whole half gallon of thick, creamy vanilla ice cream. Too much?? 😁😉

So close, you just need that extra push!

Gonna need 50 ccs of hot fudge, whipped cream, french fries..... better bring it all, the patient is pretty damn fat already...

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, DWilliams1 said:

I have a whole half gallon of thick, creamy vanilla ice cream. Too much?? 😁😉

Nope! Pour it in the funnel and stretch my fat gut please 🤤💦

41 minutes ago, Soja said:

So close, you just need that extra push!

Gonna need 50 ccs of hot fudge, whipped cream, french fries..... better bring it all, the patient is pretty damn fat already...

STAT! It’s an emergency. Maybe you should make it 100ccs...

40 minutes ago, Soja said:

You deserve daily shake funnelings

I agree! What flavor should we start with? 😏

6 minutes ago, In Love With Bellies said:

😳😳 you will do it !! 😲🤩 Literally only a few stuffings remaining to do it 🥰

I love your positivity! 😍 how about we start the stuffings now? 😏

Guest DWilliams1
8 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Nope! Pour it in the funnel and stretch my fat gut please 🤤💦

STAT! It’s an emergency. Maybe you should make it 100ccs...

I agree! What flavor should we start with? 😏

I love your positivity! 😍 how about we start the stuffings now? 😏

Hell, we can throw it all in the blender...

Vanilla ice cream, maybe some Oreo cookies, some of that hot fudge...and then make one giant gain shake.

You know...just to start out with! 😉

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, RandomTask said:

Goooood morning 🥵. Another beauty day blessed by your bountiful belly. I assume it will be yet another day generously laden with calories?

Of course! 🐷

I told myself I wouldn’t order more food buuuuut...I definitely am ordering more food today 😂 I can’t help it! I’m lazy and greedy. I have tons of ice cream and chocolate. And, to top it all off, I found my blender which got packed away when I moved. It’s time for milkshakes 🤤

I’m determined to get even bigger! I want to hit 300 and I want this belly to touch the couch between my legs 🥵💦

Guest DWilliams1
29 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Of course! 🐷

I told myself I wouldn’t order more food buuuuut...I definitely am ordering more food today 😂 I can’t help it! I’m lazy and greedy. I have tons of ice cream and chocolate. And, to top it all off, I found my blender which got packed away when I moved. It’s time for milkshakes 🤤

I’m determined to get even bigger! I want to hit 300 and I want this belly to touch the couch between my legs 🥵💦

This...all day!!! ^^^^^ Get at those milkshakes!! 😍

I am off from work today, it’s not even 11:30, and all I’ve done so far is be lazy and eat!!!

Always seem to tell myself I will take it easy and not order so much, but the desire for tasty, fattening meals and sweets can never be contained. 

Might as well surrender to it...it’s who we are, and the more we grow, the belly just demands more!! 

Ordered a huge breakfast, and then stopped at the bakery for REAL donuts. Would you like one? 😉

Your belly will definitely touch the couch before mine...😁

DDD85056-01E6-41DE-B4CD-DDB2BD9657BA.jpeg

Guest ChubbySouffle
29 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Shower fresh piggy 🛁🐷

FEDA3DA2-D9FC-444B-9214-10D04EF67F8F.jpeg

CF593130-707A-4518-AA84-7F461C173597.jpeg

Looking like an overstuffed steamed bun coming out of that hot shower! I'm so curious to know how tight a fit it is for you in there 😍

Guest DWilliams1
4 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

You should be serving me. You should be bringing me whatever I demand. Keeping my belly stuffed. Keeping me well fed and growing bigger and bigger every single day. Give me what I want. What I need. What I deserve. 😈

6777C8DE-F516-42AB-B655-A229F4102350.jpeg

You’re already growing bigger and bigger by the day! That beautiful belly is just expanding over your massive thighs, fuelled by your appetite and all consuming desire for more.

It’s incomprehensible how massively huge you’d become...having us serving and waiting on you! Literally spending day after day bringing fattening shakes, donuts...pizzas, rich pasta dishes, lasagna (my own homemade, of course). 

The best food merely an arm’s reach away...all day, every day. With the passing weeks, you’d watch and feel yourself growing, expanding, more and more...your belly, your legs, your thighs...just unstoppable as your insatiable appetite takes you to unbelievable heights. 🥵🥵

Yeah, so...um...should I place the order for that supersized sofa now or later?? 😁

4 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

You should be serving me. You should be bringing me whatever I demand. Keeping my belly stuffed. Keeping me well fed and growing bigger and bigger every single day. Give me what I want. What I need. What I deserve. 😈

Be careful what you wish for.  One day the food is going to come and it isn't going to slow down.  Keep talking like that and you may eventually get into a predicament where you find yourself saying out loud, "uh oh", though not because you don't welcome it.  No, that brief hesitation will come from realizing that you need this more than you thought.   And that is when you will really give in, getting just what you need...what you deserve.