8 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I got my second covid shot today and the pharmacist was like “Be sure to eat because some people say that helps.”

Don’t have to tell me twice 🐷

F6BDF39A-9B8A-4404-878A-E52CD4FD5DB1.jpeg

First off, congrats on getting the second shot! :) 

Second, yeah, suggesting to you that you should eat is like suggesting anyone that they should breathe. :D 

4 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Oh I did. I just ordered a “shareable” from McDonald’s. Two cheeseburgers, 20 nuggets, and 2 medium fries and a large milkshake. Idk if I can finish it all but I’m going to try 🐷

I totally believe you can! I mean, look at that gut, you can definitely find room for all of that in there, even if you have to strain a little. :P 

1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I think my belly and hips are competing for attention 👀

5DDA49F6-701E-4D69-A05C-613CBDF74298.jpeg

04A8FACB-563F-40A8-8DF8-EFC28DFC36AC.jpeg

Let's not forget your large breasts and epic thighs! And your round face and beautiful hair! Truly a complete package. 🥰

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Jay Rock said:

First off, congrats on getting the second shot! :) 

Second, yeah, suggesting to you that you should eat is like suggesting anyone that they should breathe. :D 

Thank you! 🥰 It’s a huge relief and knowing in 2 weeks I’ll have the most immunity possible gives me major peace of mind.

4 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

I totally believe you can! I mean, look at that gut, you can definitely find room for all of that in there, even if you have to strain a little. :P 

It is getting just a bit chubby isn’t it? 😅

It took a while and I did have to break it up but everything except one of the fries is down 😳🐷

6 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

Let's not forget your large breasts and epic thighs! And your round face and beautiful hair! Truly a complete package. 🥰

Omg thank you 🥰 That is seriously so sweet! 😍

2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I think my belly and hips are competing for attention 👀

5DDA49F6-701E-4D69-A05C-613CBDF74298.jpeg

04A8FACB-563F-40A8-8DF8-EFC28DFC36AC.jpeg

Every part of you competes for attention with every other part, and your personality wins out as last champ standing. Fucking stunning woman 😍😍😍

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, pet sounds said:

Everything about you is very ... attention-grabbing. I'm a leg man personally, and yours are outstanding.

Thank you! 🥰

My thighs have always been big and thick compared to the rest of my body, even when I was skinny. But now? 😳😅 They are literally each the size of a skinny guy’s waist. I know this because I’ve had several tell me the measurements are the same 😅

So if you like massively plump and soft thighs, I guess mine are pretty great 😏😘

3 hours ago, Neverspent2007 said:

And what a fierce competition it is!

A battle for the ages if there ever was one!

In this battle, we all win. Am I right? 😍

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, fatgirlsrock said:

I definitely would love to

Good, I need it! 😍

1 hour ago, rebit80 said:

That turns me on knowing that sexy belly button is getting deeper by the day... Would play with it all day for you😍

All day? Hmmm in that case better not forget the snacks between the huge meals! 🤤

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

Is that a trick question? Who the hell is gonna say no!? 

It’s always polite to ask first 😘

10 hours ago, Benoit Pierre said:

This first time I see your pretty face and You're gorgeous! I don't understand why are you hidden your pretty face babe? 😍😍

Thank you 😊 but I wasn’t hiding it for that reason. It was due to my previous job actually. 

10 hours ago, silverkey said:

How long will that piercing hold????? :D

Hmmm...depends on how much y’all feed me I guess 😏🐷😘