8 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Does that fun involve feeding me until it rips and/or making me try on outgrown lingerie and teasing me for what a fatty I've become?

Because if so I'm down 🥵

Hey, get out of my head.  Wouldn't it be fun to get you into one of those old outfits, mercilessly over feed you, then put a well-fitting coat over you wearing that lingerie to bring you to the grocery store.  We'll fill a shopping cart with absolute junk food and a few boxes of condoms (let's be real here), and occasionally, I will have you struggle to reach for something on a high shelf or bend over to pick something off the bottom shelf.  We'll wait in the cashier checkout line instead of the self-service line, so I can watch the cashier's face as they scan each item putting together our plans for the day.  They'll see me standing there with a determined grin on my face, and you staying there bracing yourself with the shopping cart.  I don't know what the look on your face will be like, but I would love to find out.  Tell me Nikki, is it a date?

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

Hey, get out of my head.  Wouldn't it be fun to get you into one of those old outfits, mercilessly over feed you, then put a well-fitting coat over you wearing that lingerie to bring you to the grocery store.  We'll fill a shopping cart with absolute junk food and a few boxes of condoms (let's be real here), and occasionally, I will have you struggle to reach for something on a high shelf or bend over to pick something off the bottom shelf.  We'll wait in the cashier checkout line instead of the self-service line, so I can watch the cashier's face as they scan each item putting together our plans for the day.  They'll see me standing there with a determined grin on my face, and you staying there bracing yourself with the shopping cart.  I don't know what the look on your face will be like, but I would love to find out.  Tell me Nikki, is it a date?

Oh fuck 🥵

Ummm yeah, it’s definitely a date.

Now, if you’ll excuse me I have some...things to take care of 💦

• Curvage Model
11 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Can you imagine @Curvage Casey and you doing a belly stuffing contest... ? I think that would break Curvage or you and @laurenlush either or would be 

Word Wow GIF by Intel

Now I’m just going to spend the rest of the day fantasizing about this 🥵💦

Epic is definitely the right word 😍

2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Woke up like this ❤️ 

(fat)

AC5B0E8A-93B7-4B98-9617-4668ED81291A.jpeg

Woke up fatter than the day before

And skinnier than tomorrow...

Can't decide if it would be better to wake you up by feeding you a treat, or to be woken up by you crushing me asking for breakfast

Yaknow, I forgot about midday naps and midnight snacks, so this little routine could play out 2 or 3 times a day. Lots of opportunities to switch it up 😁🥵

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

I mean you definitely looked starved.. hope you take the Dr advice because you looked famished 

Oh I did. I just ordered a “shareable” from McDonald’s. Two cheeseburgers, 20 nuggets, and 2 medium fries and a large milkshake. Idk if I can finish it all but I’m going to try 🐷