• Curvage Model
22 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

Of course, all the Easter candy you could want. Though I bet you'll still need more, right? 👅

Aw you know me so well! 😏🐷

Bring the funnel while you’re at it. Gotta wash all that candy down with something! 🤤😘

• Curvage Model

Give me all your candy. You know I need it more than you do. You can’t say no to me, can you? When I demand more you give it. I get whatever I want. And what I want is to get bigger 😈

You’re going to make that happen for me, aren’t you, sweetie? 😏

43D83642-97F6-4C94-B0EE-A8A94D005178.jpeg

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

Soft and cuddly you say?  Why I could use someone like that in my life.  Someone with a wide assortment of panties and lingerie would be nice, too.

I...love...Butterfingers.  No one else seems to.

Funny you should say that, I just so happen to have an excessive amount of lingerie! In fact, I just ordered more 😂😂😂

I mean honestly it sounds like I might be a perfect fit. The only thing I seem to fit in these days 😅

Butterfingers are one of my absolute favorite candy bars! I just crushed a 10oz bag of fun sized Butterfingers. I’m sad they’re gone. ☹️

12 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Funny you should say that, I just so happen to have an excessive amount of lingerie! In fact, I just ordered more 😂😂😂

I mean honestly it sounds like I might be a perfect fit. The only thing I seem to fit in these days 😅

Butterfingers are one of my absolute favorite candy bars! I just crushed a 10oz bag of fun sized Butterfingers. I’m sad they’re gone. ☹️

You should graduate from fun sized to super sized -- in your candy as in everything else. 😈

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, somebody1911 said:

somebody get this woman a case lot of butterfingers stat!

you may have an excessive amount of lingerie but how much of it even fits?

I need it! 🤤

Ummmm 😅 fits is a relative term I think 🐷

2 minutes ago, pet sounds said:

You should graduate from fun sized to super sized -- in your candy as in everything else. 😈

I think that’s a fantastic idea. Super sized bars for a super sized me. Sound logic 😏

14 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I believe you.

Well, the lingerie fits...until it doesn't, which will happen, but don't get rid of them.  We can still have fun with that.

4 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Give me all your candy. You know I need it more than you do. You can’t say no to me, can you? When I demand more you give it. I get whatever I want. And what I want is to get bigger 😈

You’re going to make that happen for me, aren’t you, sweetie? 😏

43D83642-97F6-4C94-B0EE-A8A94D005178.jpeg

*hands over all the candy

”Don’t bite my hands please.”

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

I believe you.

Well, the lingerie fits...until it doesn't, which will happen, but don't get rid of them.  We can still have fun with that.

Does that fun involve feeding me until it rips and/or making me try on outgrown lingerie and teasing me for what a fatty I've become?

Because if so I'm down 🥵

Just now, bust9111 said:

*hands over all the candy

”Don’t bite my hands please.”

Hey, I would never bite the hand that feeds!

...on purpose 😇

• Curvage Model
33 minutes ago, extra_m13 said:

you are so beautiful... and with such a nice and big appetite. you will have everything you want... i do see 500 pounds in your future my dear ! thanks for sharing the journey with us

Thank you!! 🥰

With you guys spoiling me the way you do 500lbs is a definite possibility! 😍🐷😘