• Curvage Model

It's here! 😈 My new feeder clip is up now and ready for you greedy piggies who love to be teased and humiliated 😈

You've gotten fat. There's no sense denying it anymore, is there? I mean, it's pretty freaking obvious these days. Have you even seen yourself lately? My god. You have seriously let yourself go. That big stretch marked covered gut wobbles with every step. And those moobs! Like, damn. But even as most of you keeps getting bigger and bigger another body part is getting...smaller. How humiliating that must be for you! Don't worry, sweetie. I'll take care of your needs if you're a good piggy for me. That shouldn't be hard, should it fat boy? No, but you will be.

• Curvage Model

This exactly how I want to spend my weekend. I mean really, this is how I should spend every day. Bloated. Stomach stretched. It hurts but I love the feeling anyway. I’ve overdone it again and all I can do is lie back on the couch, rub my belly, and moan. I know that my greed and gluttony have taken over. They’re in control now and I’m just going to keep growing and growing. Bigger and bigger by the day. Flabbier. Jigglier. Wider. More out of shape. My waddle becoming more and more pronounced. Becoming massively obese. And that really turns me on. 💦

6CFCC810-FBCA-491B-9545-C7151F69E6EC.jpeg

14 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

This exactly how I want to spend my weekend. I mean really, this is how I should spend every day. Bloated. Stomach stretched. It hurts but I love the feeling anyway. I’ve overdone it again and all I can do is lie back on the couch, rub my belly, and moan. I know that my greed and gluttony have taken over. They’re in control now and I’m just going to keep growing and growing. Bigger and bigger by the day. Flabbier. Jigglier. Wider. More out of shape. My waddle becoming more and more pronounced. Becoming massively obese. And that really turns me on. 💦

6CFCC810-FBCA-491B-9545-C7151F69E6EC.jpeg

You're really starting to fill up that couch... and you're only going to get wider and heavier and way more obese... poor couch doesn't stand a chance! 😘

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, Adwellx said:

You're really starting to fill up that couch... and you're only going to get wider and heavier and way more obese... poor couch doesn't stand a chance! 😘

Then I’ll just have to upgrade the couch to one with more growing room. 😈

Guest Italianfeederboy
1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

No makeup, messy bun, and a VBO ❤️

F82F9C9D-6DBA-47D8-9D1F-E29AF68E3BC7.jpeg

Triple buttons pop! 😏🐷😍

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, RandomTask said:

I lovvvve how fat your legs are, there's something about the back of girls' knees that just looks so good when they get fat and you've got that going on 

Thank you! 😍🥰

Fat backs of knees...I feel like I’ve just leveled up to the next stage of fat. 🥵🐷

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, TheBigScot said:

That arse could eat up somebody's face. That's simultaneously terrifying and hot as fuck.

Disclaimer: not responsible for my booty swallowing anyone’s face. Be a seat at your own risk. 

Just now, fatgirlsrock said:

Absolutely beautiful fat goddess 😍

Thank you! 🥰😘

1 minute ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Thank you! 😍🥰

Fat backs of knees...I feel like I’ve just leveled up to the next stage of fat. 🥵🐷

If this is a game, you're clearly a pro and it's not just the back of your knees you've got going on. You've got everything going, you've gotten so damn fat. You've got the insatiable appetite, the cute face, the adorable double-chin, wonderfully full breasts, perfectly plump arms, beautiful back rolls, obviously your lovingly fattened belly, and that incredibly enormous ass and wide hips. Not to mention your thighs 🥵 that pic of you sitting back holding your gut? Heavenly to the maximum extent. Your thighs look so so so FAT, thighs and calves god damn mercy me. Yes you are perfectly put together Nikki, I sometimes have a hard time with the concept that you're real.

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, RandomTask said:

If this is a game, you're clearly a pro and it's not just the back of your knees you've got going on. You've got everything going, you've gotten so damn fat. You've got the insatiable appetite, the cute face, the adorable double-chin, wonderfully full breasts, perfectly plump arms, beautiful back rolls, obviously your lovingly fattened belly, and that incredibly enormous ass and wide hips. Not to mention your thighs 🥵 that pic of you sitting back holding your gut? Heavenly to the maximum extent. Your thighs look so so so FAT, thighs and calves god damn mercy me. Yes you are perfectly put together Nikki, I sometimes have a hard time with the concept that you're real.

I blushed so hard I think I hurt myself 😅🥺❤️ 

Thank you so much!! 🥰 You know how to make a piggy feel pretty 🐷💕

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Easter Bunny GIF by Mother Pop

On a side note that is one big beautiful ass and will cause serious wood so 

be careful not to stare to long 

boner alert GIF

Happy Easter! 🐰

And that’s all part of my evil plan, Batman 😉

2 hours ago, FairerForm43 said:

That would be really sexy...

The jury has spoken ⚖️

20 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

No makeup, messy bun, and a VBO ❤️

F82F9C9D-6DBA-47D8-9D1F-E29AF68E3BC7.jpeg

UNF total GF vibes. Spending a lazy Sunday doing breakfast in bed and brunching and making a quick lunch and ordering takeout dinner and straightup daylong cuddling that fat cuddly body. What a dream. 😍😍😍

• Curvage Model
Just now, Soja said:

UNF total GF vibes. Spending a lazy Sunday doing breakfast in bed and brunching and making a quick lunch and ordering takeout dinner and straightup daylong cuddling that fat cuddly body. What a dream. 😍😍😍

🥺❤️

Yes please. That sounds like heaven. I'm cuddle deprived! 😭

Thank you 🥰