• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, BingoLima said:

um... congratulations on being so beautiful. Is there an awards for that? No? Well I’m making one! 
🏆: award for being a Beautiful, Gorgeous, Sexy gainer goes too... you know. It’s obvious.

YAY! Thank you! 😍🥰

What's my prize? Is it a dozen doughnuts? Please say it's a dozen dozen doughnuts 😍🍩

I always figured you were stunning from matching your eyes with your lower face, but seeing it in full is so satisfying. Absolute perfect beauty.

The reveal video is in the same class as all your videos, but getting to see your face while you jiggle and talk made it your hottest video yet. Hope to see more of you 😍😘

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Soja said:

I always figured you were stunning from matching your eyes with your lower face, but seeing it in full is so satisfying. Absolute perfect beauty.

The reveal video is in the same class as all your videos, but getting to see your face while you jiggle and talk made it your hottest video yet. Hope to see more of you 😍😘

Thank you so much!! 🥰

I feel like my face is so fat lol 🐷

2 minutes ago, Soja said:

I should probably post that as a review! Idiot me haha.

I mean it's never too late 😇 

I don't mind reading it twice lol 😘

12 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Thank you so much!! 🥰

I feel like my face is so fat lol 🐷

I mean it's never too late 😇 

I don't mind reading it twice lol 😘

I mean, it is fat, but fat and beautiful go together like peas and carrots. Or pizza and chicken wings.

Read it twice, thrice, over and over. Makes me feel swoony 😍😍

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Soja said:

I mean, it is fat, but fat and beautiful go together like peas and carrots. Or pizza and chicken wings.

Read it twice, thrice, over and over. Makes me feel swoony 😍😍

Ooooh pizza and wings is a great idea! 😍🐷

Aw well I'm glad it makes you feel swoony because that's how I felt reading it 😘

I thought you'd like pizza and wings more than boring old peas and carrots. And I think pizza and wings make a great combo with ice cream and cupcakes, just sayin.

Making you swoon makes my day. Now back to lonely non-Nikki reality...

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, Soja said:

I thought you'd like pizza and wings more than boring old peas and carrots. And I think pizza and wings make a great combo with ice cream and cupcakes, just sayin.

Making you swoon makes my day. Now back to lonely non-Nikki reality...

I'm sure this isn't shocking but I don't eat peas and carrots like...ever 😅

But you're right, that's a great combo and now I want to get all four. Can you bring me some? 😇

Awww non-Nikki reality is boring. Imagine bringing me the food I'm too lazy to get up and get. 😘

I figured you and vegetables weren't on speaking terms.

I'd bring you all four, and a mystery fifth, enough to feed six. All for one greedy Nikki.

I need some kind of Black Mirror device to live that life, just without any of the scary bad Black Mirror twists

10 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning! 🖤

Here’s a gif from my latest clip Will you be my feeder? 😍

718DAC88-55E7-4B02-BFF1-E8F08123E38E.gif

Cute doe-eyed beauty...

I made a comment a while ago about occupying the cute-to-sexy spectrum; this, to me, is a perfect example of you stretching across the scale

Cute face, big belly, fat ass, growing tits, short stature... you're truly the whole package, Nikki! Here's to you getting bigger, fatter, and sexier

xx

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, FairerForm43 said:

Cute doe-eyed beauty...

I made a comment a while ago about occupying the cute-to-sexy spectrum; this, to me, is a perfect example of you stretching across the scale

Cute face, big belly, fat ass, growing tits, short stature... you're truly the whole package, Nikki! Here's to you getting bigger, fatter, and sexier

xx

Oh wow, thank you! 🥺❤️

You definitely know how to make a girl feel good 🥰

Well, a feedee girl anyway 😅😘