• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, FairerForm43 said:

Loving her eyes as well as her big, fat, sexy body! ❤️❤️❤️

Aw thank you so much! 🥰

3 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

Every day your panties get just a little bit smaller and tighter, doesn't it? :D 

Just a bit, could you tell? 😏😇

1 hour ago, NikeLove1986 said:

It sure is looking at these Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

Thank U GIF by Denyse®

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

How could I not? I can almost hear the fabric straining around your massive, wide hips. Sooner rather than later, those panties are going to rip under the strain! 

To rip stretchy panties off my body simply from being a massive fat ass is what I would call GOALS! 😍🥵

16 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Basically, someone suggested I make a "pregnancy request" clip where I ask to get pregnant and describe how big I'll get. So keep an eye out for that! 😍

I've been thinking, wondering, and fantasizing about a big, fat, pregnant BBW Nikki! Now, I feel like fate's been tempted and the gift is coming soon! Really looking forward to it! 😍❤❤🤰🐖🐄

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, FairerForm43 said:

I've been thinking, wondering, and fantasizing about a big, fat, pregnant BBW Nikki! Now, I feel like fate's been tempted and the gift is coming soon! Really looking forward to it! 😍❤❤🤰🐖🐄

Aw I really hope you like it then! 🥰 It's the first time I've ever done anything like that so be gentle lol. 

But we'll all have to wait a while for an actually pregnant Nikki! 😂

5 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Aw I really hope you like it then! 🥰 It's the first time I've ever done anything like that so be gentle lol. 

But we'll all have to wait a while for an actually pregnant Nikki! 😂

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be great! You've had nothing but home-runs by far!

I think you'd look great pregnant, it would help get your body bigger (breasts, belly, ass, hips, thighs, face, upperarms, the whole shebang), especially if with multiples

I've also been loving how you look in lingerie! I'd imagine pregnancy + lingerie = sexiness overload!

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, FairerForm43 said:

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be great!

I think you'd look great pregnant, it would help get your body bigger (breasts, belly, ass, hips, thighs, face, upperarms, the whole shebang).

Aw thank you! I appreciate that. 🥰

I think I would too! 😍 I mean they're all so big already just to think how big it would all be is such an exciting thought! 😍