2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Ummmm excuse me, don’t you know I’m too lazy and spoiled to get my own? How about you bring them to me while I relax in bed? 😇🐷

Lol thank you for your sweet compliment! 🥰😘

If I was there you wouldn’t have to lift a finger. I love getting breakfast food and taking it home. How does waffles with a large side of hash browns with cheese and toast and being from the south I’d recommend some grits but that’s up to you. 

Guest Spekter
3 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Just hanging out 🐖🐖🐖

C07D4824-8EA7-4F74-BDE4-6335F903BE10.jpeg

69959001-5180-4339-810F-D6695C660F82.jpeg

That couch must be making a full symphony if creeks and groans. Your humble feeders aught to take out a collection for some new furniture for you. I have to know, has your booty graduated from needing one chair to two?? 😍😍

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, groink said:

Begli occhi!

Grazie!!! 😍🥰 

4 hours ago, In Love With Bellies said:

I have to recover my breath to find words cause GOOD LORD you look absolutely divine here !!! 😍 So beautiful 😲

On top of that you fatten up like crazy recently 🤤☺️ Your belly is huge and perfectly round and i don't even talk about your growing impressive thighs !

It seems that your belly and the couch have already scheduled an appointment very soon 😁

Thank you so much Nikki for keep sharing your growing beauty with us 🥰

Thank you so much! 😍

I definitely feel like I have been! My belly has definitely gotten rounder and I love it!! 😍 My thighs are getting so big! They've always been big but they're giant now.

I cannot wait to feel the couch against my belly hang!! 🐷

Thank you so much for following along and supporting me! 🥰

3 hours ago, Adwellx said:

Dammmmn that massive gut is going to be touching the couch really bloody soon. I better order you a McDonald’s breakfast or three... really stretch that belly out! 😈🐷

I hope you're right! Mmmmm McDonald's would be perfect! Let's stretch my belly out so we can stuff it all day everyday until my belly rests on the couch between my legs. 🥵🐷

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, speedy_biff said:

If I was there you wouldn’t have to lift a finger. I love getting breakfast food and taking it home. How does waffles with a large side of hash browns with cheese and toast and being from the south I’d recommend some grits but that’s up to you. 

That sounds delicious! Add some scrambled eggs with more cheese, too. 🤤

But I have to confess...I don't like grits 🙊 I'm from the south but please don't tell anyone, they'll kick me out 😂

2 hours ago, Spekter said:

That couch must be making a full symphony if creeks and groans. Your humble feeders aught to take out a collection for some new furniture for you. I have to know, has your booty graduated from needing one chair to two?? 😍😍

It does creak a little more than before 😅

Yeah, where is my feeder army with a reinforced couch?? 😂

The chairs that are too small for me are usually those with arms. Ones without arms my thighs hang off both sides 😳 I should try to find two chairs without arms to put together and see how much of each I take up 😍

2 hours ago, rebit80 said:

Be fun to just hang out with you all day and feed you😍

That sounds fun to me, too! 😍

1 hour ago, NikeLove1986 said:

This is how you kick off your week ! 

michael conor mic drop GIF by In Real Life

I aim to please 😏

3 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

The chairs that are too small for me are usually those with arms. Ones without arms my thighs hang off both sides 😳 I should try to find two chairs without arms to put together and see how much of each I take up 😍

This gave me a thought -- have you done a stuckage video? That could be fun to see. :D 

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

This gave me a thought -- have you done a stuckage video? That could be fun to see. :D 

My very first Curvage clip was me stuck in a chair actually! 😍 Look how small I was!! 😳

Sadly, this was at my apartment in Italy so I can't remake it but I've been keeping an eye out for different chairs I can use. I've also had a stuck clip involving my coffee table in my head forever but I still need to work out some details...

4 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I want my belly to be rounder 😍🤰🏻💕

F67A19DB-314A-40F3-A48C-BB92A2A4C0C4.jpeg

So do we all! Let's stuff you so big that everyone thinks you're six months along. :D 

2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Let me straddle you 😇🐷

0585BC72-F97E-4018-A6A9-CEB272450383.jpeg

Oh my lord yes, strattle me, let's feel our bellies pressed together as I feed you. 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, pet sounds said:

You can say this without any fear of repudiation! 😈

I mean the evidence speaks for itself, doesn't it? That gut hangs. But it isn't enough, is it? 😏🐷

24 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

So do we all! Let's stuff you so big that everyone thinks you're six months along. :D 

It's funny you say that...

I'm not pregnant lol but that might be related to this week's clip 😇🤰

24 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

Oh my lord yes, strattle me, let's feel our bellies pressed together as I feed you. 

Perfect! What are we eating? 

Also, belly on belly is *chef's kiss* 😍

9 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

It's funny you say that...

I'm not pregnant lol but that might be related to this week's clip 😇🤰

Perfect! What are we eating? 

Also, belly on belly is *chef's kiss* 😍

Really now? Huh. I was gonna say something about you getting knocked up, but I didn't want to presume in case you're not into that stuff. 

What are we eating? Hmm...gotta be something sweet, like donuts, cookies, muffins... Maybe some milk or something to bloat ourselves and really feel our bellies press harder on each other. :D 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Jay Rock said:

Really now? Huh. I was gonna say something about you getting knocked up, but I didn't want to presume in case you're not into that stuff. 

It's related to that! Basically, someone suggested I make a "pregnancy request" clip where I ask to get pregnant and describe how big I'll get. So keep an eye out for that! 😍

1 hour ago, Jay Rock said:

What are we eating? Hmm...gotta be something sweet, like donuts, cookies, muffins... Maybe some milk or something to bloat ourselves and really feel our bellies press harder on each other. :D 

Definitely milk and cookies. The way to my heart! 🤤🐷

52 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

It's related to that! Basically, someone suggested I make a "pregnancy request" clip where I ask to get pregnant and describe how big I'll get. So keep an eye out for that! 😍

Definitely milk and cookies. The way to my heart! 🤤🐷

Looking forward to it! :D 

And funny enough, that's what I was just having too! Sounds like such a good time, feeding each other cookies until we can't fit any more. 

What kind of cookies do you love?

38 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Rub my belly 🥺💕

BC275F24-5F59-45C4-B241-DF38C0AF5740.jpeg

Absolutely! Rub, squeeze, lift, jiggle, slap, kiss, nibble, finger your deepening belly button... All the things! 😍

14 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

All of them? 😅 My favorite is definitely chocolate chip! 🍪

I need a whole batch straight from the oven right now 🥺

I feel that, so many good ones to choose from, though it's hard to beat the standard classic like chocolate chip.

And yes you do! I'd totally whip up at least one batch and and hand feed them to you while rubbing your expanding, distended gut. :D