2 minutes ago, Ifeedyou said:

Yeah! You have become huge! But not enough 😏👿

I tend to agree with you! Time to get more food...🐷

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, slowburn said:

An amazing plan. I'm adding them too.

Good! As you should be 😈

Just now, Hotefatty said:

Glad you're getting your way: you deserve it!😊 And yes, the wingspan will soon approach that of the California condor! 😄

You're right, I do 😏😇

Either than of it will be crushed in the fold of my belly hang 😂

• Curvage Model
10 minutes ago, Hotefatty said:

If the bird must make the supreme sacrifice then it's certainly worth it!😉🤩😄

The birdies are dying a noble death 😂

4 minutes ago, Muted Decor said:

If you agree to fill me up too it's a done deal 😏

Oh, it's a deal then. Go pick up a family sized meal and a few pints of Ben & Jerry's 😈🐷

Thanks for sharing that link with your “origin story” it’s always interesting to see how people got in to this and read their stories. Your story is cute with the whole moving to Italy with the intent to lose a bit weight but deciding to do the opposite. Returning home you must have looked like an advert for how good the food must have been!

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, this guy said:

Thanks for sharing that link with your “origin story” it’s always interesting to see how people got in to this and read their stories. Your story is cute with the whole moving to Italy with the intent to lose a bit weight but deciding to do the opposite. Returning home you must have looked like an advert for how good the food must have been!

Aw thank you for reading! I'm glad you enjoyed it. And yeah, I think everyone just attributed my gain to delicious Italian food. Which, they're not technically wrong 😅😇

3 minutes ago, extra_m13 said:

it is not just about filling you out, it is about making you an ssbbw, a mere 2-3 pound gain which may not sound as much, will give fantastic results in a couple of years, that is were the focus should be, getting you to be the biggest model in curvage 😃

You have big goals for me 😳I like it! 😍🐷

Let's see what kind of damage we can do 😏😘

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, speedy_biff said:

Looking beautiful as always. Love that little belly. Now go get some pancakes and donuts. 😍

Ummmm excuse me, don’t you know I’m too lazy and spoiled to get my own? How about you bring them to me while I relax in bed? 😇🐷

Lol thank you for your sweet compliment! 🥰😘

1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Just hanging out 🐖🐖🐖

C07D4824-8EA7-4F74-BDE4-6335F903BE10.jpeg

69959001-5180-4339-810F-D6695C660F82.jpeg

I have to recover my breath to find words cause GOOD LORD you look absolutely divine here !!! 😍 So beautiful 😲

On top of that you fatten up like crazy recently 🤤☺️ Your belly is huge and perfectly round and i don't even talk about your growing impressive thighs !

It seems that your belly and the couch have already scheduled an appointment very soon 😁

Thank you so much Nikki for keep sharing your growing beauty with us 🥰