4 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Oh my 😅🥵🥵🥵

The fatter I get, the more spoiled I get, the more spoiled I get the more I demand food, the more I demand food the more you bring me, the more food you bring me the fatter I get. It is, truly, the sexiest cycle I can think of. Just makes me crave it more. I deserve to be a spoiled, pampered piggy princess! 😤🐷

Yes of course you do, and yes it is the sexiest cycle. A perfect feeding process. Food, time and attention go in, fatter, happier and spoiled Nikki come out. Heavenly.

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, Carnivoresrule said:

I made sure there was no lettuce! That’s the food your food eats 😈

Damn right it is 😏

Just now, Maverick500 said:

Not only what I love to rub jiggle and kiss your beautiful belly I would love to make your sexy belly fatter I would spoil you with tons and tons of fatty foods😍😍😍

I am pretty hungry! 😍

Guest Carnivoresrule
7 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Damn right it is 😏

I am pretty hungry! 😍

Should have said each burger is a double quarter pounder. Too much?

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, RandomTask said:

Yes of course you do, and yes it is the sexiest cycle. A perfect feeding process. Food, time and attention go in, fatter, happier and spoiled Nikki come out. Heavenly.

Why don't you go ahead and get started then? I'm hungry! 😤🐷

4 minutes ago, RandomTask said:

Let me feel for myself, hmm yes it is isn't it. Let me help you sit down my dear. I think you should take a seat and get comfortable, we're just getting started and that belly is going to be getting much, much heavier 😈

Well then I'm going to need help carrying this around! It's already so heavy I can't imagine it bigger! 🥵

Guest Carnivoresrule
7 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Just right 🤤🐷

Ma’am is so insatiably gluttonous! I am getting quite fit and trim with all the running back and forth to the fast food joints and the massages in between. Look what you’ve done to me!

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Carnivoresrule said:

Ma’am is so insatiably gluttonous! I am getting quite fit and trim with all the running back and forth to the fast food joints and the massages in between. Look what you’ve done to me!

Can't have that! Better order double so you can stuff yourself, too 😈

Guest Carnivoresrule
10 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Can't have that! Better order double so you can stuff yourself, too 😈

Ma’am is so generous ;)

Guest Carnivoresrule
5 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I'm a merciful ruler 😏

Plus I may have ulterior motives 😇

The heavier I get the more intense massage I can give. You can also feel my belly pressing into your back as I press on your shoulders. 

6 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I'm a merciful ruler 😏

Ulterior motives eh? Some just want to see the world grow 😈

I've been wondering if Nikki has a roll (😅) in this so-called obesity pandemic afflicting the world, directly influencing others to fatten up and leading by example, or perhaps this feedee goddess weilds some otherworldly, fattening powers.

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, RandomTask said:

Ulterior motives eh? Some just want to see the world grow 😈

I've been wondering if Nikki has a roll (😅) in this so-called obesity pandemic afflicting the world, directly influencing others to fatten up and leading by example, or perhaps this feedee goddess weilds some otherworldly, fattening powers.

I want to see big round bellies on every man...and woman 😈🥵

I see what you did there 😏 And maaaaaybe I do 😇 But you don't think I'd give away my secrets do you? 😘

All these 'health professionals' are barkin up the wrong tree, sedentary lifestyles, abundance of fast food, high-calorie diets, nope, its just Nikki's fat magic.

You got it all wrong doc! There's this girl from Tennessee and she makes gettin fat look so good, everybody who sees her starts putting on the pounds I swear. She's the reason everybody's getting obese I'm telling you.

And they call you crazy, dissmiss the idea and then wonder why they just can't figure it out why everybody's getting fat

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, RandomTask said:

All these 'health professionals' are barkin up the wrong tree, sedentary lifestyles, abundance of fast food, high-calorie diets, nope, its just Nikki's fat magic.

You got it all wrong doc! There's this girl from Tennessee and she makes gettin fat look so good, everybody who sees her starts putting on the pounds I swear. She's the reason everybody's getting obese I'm telling you.

And they call you crazy, dissmiss the idea and then wonder why they just can't figure it out why everybody's getting fat

Don't tell them! I have a lot more fattening to do 😇

Guest Carnivoresrule
2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I want to see big round bellies on every man...and woman 😈🥵

I see what you did there 😏 And maaaaaybe I do 😇 But you don't think I'd give away my secrets do you? 😘

Your words are very empowering! I feel there is not as much love for fat men. I don’t have to be ashamed of my dad bod :)

Guest Carnivoresrule
35 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Never be ashamed of your dad bod! There isn't enough love for fat men and it's sad.

You mean I just eat whatever I want and I’ll get sexier with no effort? It’s that easy? :D

Guest Papertigertelevision
4 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I'm a merciful ruler 😏

This is probably my favorite two sentences I've read in a WHILE