Guest Carnivoresrule
1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Your job is to feed me and satisfy me. You know that, right?

New clip tomorrow 😏

387ADC26-3BE6-4248-8502-A5E6CBA3FF16.gif

As is yours ;)

Guest Carnivoresrule
26 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Just a bratty spoiled fatty 😇

52B10A7C-D828-4AF9-9394-3345C43D4A63.gif

We definitely need tax free feeding accounts to support your gain. Your fat is a public good.

• Curvage Model

**New Clip!**

I'm HUNGRY! Don't you know it's your job to keep me fed? To keep me growing? To keep me satisfied? I'm basically starving! Look how thin I'm getting! You're going to give me food and keep me growing. You don't want me losing weight do you?? And then, as an apology for making me go hungry, you're going to make me orgasm as many times as I tell you to. I don't care how tired you get. You can't resist me and my growing body. You can't say no. You will do exactly what I want. I always get my way.

CMSM6893.JPEG

FACY9862.JPEG

FCTX7448.GIF

FOFE4412.GIF

JUEP9844.GIF

NTDY5904.GIF

PZKC8876.JPEG

RANE5974.GIF

UZYC6901.JPEG

19 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

**New Clip!**

I'm HUNGRY! Don't you know it's your job to keep me fed? To keep me growing? To keep me satisfied? I'm basically starving! Look how thin I'm getting! You're going to give me food and keep me growing. You don't want me losing weight do you?? And then, as an apology for making me go hungry, you're going to make me orgasm as many times as I tell you to. I don't care how tired you get. You can't resist me and my growing body. You can't say no. You will do exactly what I want. I always get my way.

'You can't resist me and my growing body. You can't say no.'

I think this really hits the nail on the head. You are helpless to resist indulging in food and getting fed and getting off, I am helpless to resist feeding you, making you fatter, and getting you off. We're both helpless to the process and it feeds into itself in a relentless cycle. Feeder-feedee symbiosis, fatten and be fattened, a relentless cycle of desire and reward. Can't say no. I'll give in if you will 😈

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, RandomTask said:

'You can't resist me and my growing body. You can't say no.'

I think this really hits the nail on the head. You are helpless to resist indulging in food and getting fed and getting off, I am helpless to resist feeding you, making you fatter, and getting you off. We're both helpless to the process and it feeds into itself in a relentless cycle. Feeder-feedee symbiosis, fatten and be fattened, a relentless cycle of desire and reward. Can't say no. I'll give in if you will 😈

That a cycle I'm willing to get trapped in. 😍 

Bring me all the foods I desire. Spoil me. Pamper me. Keep me satisfied. 😈

You know you want to see me growing larger and more spoiled, don't you? 😏

Guest Carnivoresrule
13 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Cycle is good. I want to serve all your desires but I know you also want serve all mine. 😈

Guest Carnivoresrule
2 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Not in this scenario 😏 I'm in charge here 😇

Sorry ma’am. How can I make it up to you?

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Carnivoresrule said:

Sorry ma’am. How can I make it up to you?

Mmmm that's what I like to hear 😈

Was that so hard? Now go get my second lunch and do NOT forget dessert. While I eat you'll give me a massage. Get to it!

Guest Carnivoresrule
45 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Mmmm that's what I like to hear 😈

Was that so hard? Now go get my second lunch and do NOT forget dessert. While I eat you'll give me a massage. Get to it!

Ok getting your order now. 2 bacon cheeseburgers, large fries, large chocolate milkshake, and a cheesecake for dessert. Did I get that right ma’am? 

1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I do. I will spoil and pamper you. I will run and get whatever food you could want. You won't even need to leave the couch, it is my resolute duty to wait on you and immediately satisfy your every need. I will make you my pampered princess. Your spoiled brattiness is as inevitable as your increase in heft, I can't help but spoil you, and because of that you will become relentlessy needy and yearning comfort and indulgence.

I wouldn't dream of you needing to lift a finger, you'll never need to strain or exert yourself again. Your fattening body and satisfied smile are the only reward I need to spurn me on.

• Curvage Model
Just now, Carnivoresrule said:

Ok getting your order now. 2 bacon cheeseburgers, large fries, large chocolate milkshake, and a cheesecake for dessert. Did I get that right ma’am? 

Perfect 🐷 But there better not be any veggies on those burgers!

Just now, RandomTask said:

I do. I will spoil and pamper you. I will run and get whatever food you could want. You won't even need to leave the couch, it is my resolute duty to wait on you and immediately satisfy your every need. I will make you my pampered princess. Your spoiled brattiness is as inevitable as your increase in heft, I can't help but spoil you, and because of that you will become relentlessy needy and yearning comfort and indulgence.

I wouldn't dream of you needing to lift a finger, you'll never need to strain or exert yourself again. Your fattening body and satisfied smile are the only reward I need to spurn me on.

Oh my 😅🥵🥵🥵

The fatter I get, the more spoiled I get, the more spoiled I get the more I demand food, the more I demand food the more you bring me, the more food you bring me the fatter I get. It is, truly, the sexiest cycle I can think of. Just makes me crave it more. I deserve to be a spoiled, pampered piggy princess! 😤🐷

Guest Carnivoresrule
1 minute ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Perfect 🐷 But there better not be any veggies on those burgers!

Oh my 😅🥵🥵🥵

The fatter I get, the more spoiled I get, the more spoiled I get the more I demand food, the more I demand food the more you bring me, the more food you bring me the fatter I get. It is, truly, the sexiest cycle I can think of. Just makes me crave it more. I deserve to be a spoiled, pampered piggy princess! 😤🐷

I made sure there was no lettuce! That’s the food your food eats 😈