Guest Carnivoresrule
3 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Ready and waiting 😏😘

206E8E04-71B7-43DC-B32E-F106E7B9B481.jpeg

Damn it’s been too long for me. Would not last long in that ass at all, and it might be a lot.

Guest Carnivoresrule
37 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning 🥰

53EF06EE-3EDF-4A7E-B120-4C2BB21087FE.jpeg

Morning! Love to see the results of your cheesy pasta lunch :D What did you have for dinner?

• Curvage Model
48 minutes ago, Carnivoresrule said:

Morning! Love to see the results of your cheesy pasta lunch :D What did you have for dinner?

Lmao I had McDonald’s again 😂

18 minutes ago, Adwellx said:

Good morning fatty! 🐷 Go and park your ass on the couch and consume your weight in cookies and donuts 😉🐷 Belly hanging lower, hips getting wider, thighs and arms getting thicker... You're getting huge

Yes sir! 😍😍😍

That sounds like the perfect day 😍🥵💦

Thank you 😘

Guest Carnivoresrule

Real talk:

Your confidence I realize is the sexiest thing about you. The fact that you KNOW just how hot your fat is and how you just want to get FATTER is what arouses me so much. I don’t think I could get off to a body like yours if the owner didn’t love herself.

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Carnivoresrule said:

Real talk:

Your confidence I realize is the sexiest thing about you. The fact that you KNOW just how hot your fat is and how you just want to get FATTER is what arouses me so much. I don’t think I could get off to a body like yours if the owner didn’t love herself.

I love my body more now than I ever did when I was thinner. 🥰❤️

6 hours ago, RandomTask said:

The goddess Nikki blesses us with yet another day of abundance, I don't know what have we done to deserve this glory.

You’re all such loyal servants, you deserve a reward 😏😘

3 hours ago, rebit80 said:

Every morning with you is a good morning 🌞❤️

Thank you! You’re too sweet 🥰😘

Guest Carnivoresrule

I think also what turns me on is how obviously happy and healthy you feel as someone more than twice as fat as she’s “supposed” to be. I’m almost a foot taller than you but you outweigh me by a hundred pounds or more! Just wanna grab those huge hips and go to town.

Guest Carnivoresrule

What should we do for Valentine’s Day baby? 🥰

New clip coming soon! ❤️

C272218F-B793-4114-89E2-AB12040A3E9A.jpeg

98B3A36A-F8D3-4C56-AFEA-0D33104A4415.jpeg

Eat an extreme amount of food while I give you endless orgasms?

New clip coming soon! ❤️

Sit back, relax and eat. Stuff your growing body. Shovel in all the delicious food you desire. Let those growing rolls of fat expand and consume your underwear. Allow your gluttony to overwhelm you. Be insatiable. Feed your ravenous obesity. We should make you fatter than ever on valentines day 😘🐷

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Carnivoresrule said:

Eat an extreme amount of food while I give you endless orgasms?

Something like that, yes 😅

1 hour ago, Adwellx said:

Sit back, relax and eat. Stuff your growing body. Shovel in all the delicious food you desire. Let those growing rolls of fat expand and consume your underwear. Allow your gluttony to overwhelm you. Be insatiable. Feed your ravenous obesity. We should make you fatter than ever on valentines day 😘🐷

I’ll sit back but I doubt I’ll be able to relax 😏😘

23 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

Perhaps indulge our already out of control appetites until we can't get off the couch?

Perhaps, yes 😏🐷😘

5 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

New clip coming soon! ❤️

Well, given these "times we live in", I would say we make Chinese dumplings like baozi from scratch with homemade mixed drinks, vintage video games, then make citrus soufflé for dessert.  But that's just me.  Oh, and I see you are already dressed for the occasion.

• Curvage Model
22 minutes ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

Well, given these "times we live in", I would say we make Chinese dumplings like baozi from scratch with homemade mixed drinks, vintage video games, then make citrus soufflé for dessert.  But that's just me.  Oh, and I see you are already dressed for the occasion.

Vintage video games like Super Nintendo? 😍 Honestly that sounds amazing. Sign me up! 😘