Guest Carnivoresrule

I confess I just finished reading this whole thread. I love following your whole gaining journey and watching you get more beautiful and huge every day. 

Somehow my favorite part is when you mention you don’t eat vegetables. Love the idea that your fat is made of pure junk food, carbs, meat and desserts. 

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, Adwellx said:

A mystery! You obviously need to put on weight, you're looking a little skinny 😘🐷 Better get stuffing! 

Oh no! Can't have that. Someone bring me McDonald's STAT! 🐷

7 hours ago, jgress said:

I confess I just finished reading this whole thread. I love following your whole gaining journey and watching you get more beautiful and huge every day. 

Somehow my favorite part is when you mention you don’t eat vegetables. Love the idea that your fat is made of pure junk food, carbs, meat and desserts. 

Aw thank you so much!! 🥰

Haha yeah I don't eat veggies or even fruit. I was made to be a greedy fatty! 🐷

5 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

You might say that I "knead" this dough. :P 

That, my friend, is a fantastic pun! I approve. 😂

Guest Carnivoresrule
4 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

My ass has gotten huge from all that time spent sitting on it 🍑🤤

DE23DB84-0914-4993-8029-3E4E479C3338.jpeg

That cellulite doesn’t lie

Guest Carnivoresrule
20 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Oh no! Can't have that. Someone bring me McDonald's STAT! 🐷

Aw thank you so much!! 🥰

Haha yeah I don't eat veggies or even fruit. I was made to be a greedy fatty! 🐷

That, my friend, is a fantastic pun! I approve. 😂

Not even fruit?! You have like an anti diet! 

Have you ever tracked what you ate over a week?

Guest Carnivoresrule
6 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Haha I do! 😂

Back when I first started gaining I tracked my calories using an app. Now it's too much of a pain to bother 😂🐷

Yeah calorie counting is a lot of effort. I just meant tracking the food itself. 

Guest Carnivoresrule
Just now, NikkiMaialina said:

Ahh gotcha. Not recently I haven't but maybe I will sometime soon? I'm incredibly lazy 😂

Yeah you need a dedicated feeder to track it for you.

I can only remember one other feedee with a strict no produce diet: Ssbbw Angie Kimber, who retired years ago. She claimed she actually had some kind of allergy and literally couldn’t eat fruits or green veggies. Best allergy if true!

Guest Carnivoresrule

Love your huge legs. They look strong as well as fat (would have to be to carry around that weight). You said you used to be an athlete so I’m wondering if there’s still a bit of muscle under that fat.

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, pinback said:

Absolutely beautiful!  I just can help but ask: ever split a pair of pants?  Could make for an entertaining clip...

Thank you! 🥰

I haven't and I'll tell you why...if pants are too small they don't make it over my ass in the first place 😅

3 minutes ago, jgress said:

Yeah you need a dedicated feeder to track it for you.

I can only remember one other feedee with a strict no produce diet: Ssbbw Angie Kimber, who retired years ago. She claimed she actually had some kind of allergy and literally couldn’t eat fruits or green veggies. Best allergy if true!

I do! 😍

I don't have an allergy lol I'm just a super picky eater! 😂 I've never liked fruits or veggies honestly. I do have a few exceptions but overall I hate them lol.

Just now, jgress said:

Love your huge legs. They look strong as well as fat (would have to be to carry around that weight). You said you used to be an athlete so I’m wondering if there’s still a bit of muscle under that fat.

Thanks! Yes, I was an athlete for a long time. I've always had really strong legs. Obviously this past year has meant I'm sedentary almost always and my muscles have weakened but I'm sure there is still some residual muscle. 😊

• Curvage Model
23 minutes ago, jgress said:

What’s your favorite food? Burgers, snacks, cake? Are you more into savory or sweet stuff?

I have a major sweet tooth! I prefer sweet over savory any day. It's so hard to pick a favorite so I'll give you a top 3 lol. Doughnuts, cookies, and brownies. 🤤🐷