4 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

What you see when you’re on your knees 😈

B8B85B05-2C9C-4B1B-BA6B-655A41C88B3C.jpeg

Your legs are getting enormous 😍  I'm glad thatguest has drawn attention to your knees, you're going to have some big leg rolls soon, and your belly is going to slapping against then once it covers and consumes your underwear... Which won't be long looking at you 😘🐷

• Curvage Model
Just now, Adwellx said:

You're legs are getting enormous 😍  I'm glad thatguest has drawn attention to your knees, you're going to have some big leg rolls soon, and your belly is going to slapping against then once it covers and consumes your underwear... Which won't be long looking at you 😘🐷

Leg rolls?! 😍🥵

I just keep adding new year end goals daily 🥵🐷

26 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Panties and tattoos completely covered by the big fat belly filling my lap 😍🥵💦

3C757114-9177-4844-80CD-55F5370E5A7E.jpeg

Getting so massive and blubbery 😍 those stretch marks are only going to get thicker and deeper as your massive swelling belly gets bigger and heavier and grows to completely consume your underwear and eventually spread across your thickening, heavy thighs 🐷😍 keep eating hog, we have goals for you to reach! 😘🐷

• Curvage Model
24 minutes ago, anonfin said:

🔥🔥 That stomach needs a bucket of food inside it asap! 🐷

I need a whole buffet 😍

And someone to bring it to me as I sit on my fat, lazy ass 😇🐖

13 minutes ago, Adwellx said:

Getting so massive and blubbery 😍 those stretch marks are only going to get thicker and deeper as your massive swelling belly gets bigger and heavier and grows to completely consume your underwear and eventually spread across your thickening, heavy thighs 🐷😍 keep eating hog, we have goals for you to reach! 😘🐷

😳😳😳🥵🥵🥵💦💦💦

How can I even say no to that?! 😍🤤🐖

I’m ready to get absolutely massive 🥵💦

1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

😳😳😳🥵🥵🥵💦💦💦

How can I even say no to that?! 😍🤤🐖

I’m ready to get absolutely massive 🥵💦

Well, you can't obviously! 😘🐷

I'm ready to make you absolutely enormous 🐷 so while your couch is still in one piece, sit your growing ass down and prepare to feel utterly ravenous and insatiable as you are bought all the takeout, fast food and fattening desserts you could ask for 😁😍 you can just sit there and eat as you feel yourself expanding and growing heavier 🐷🐷🐷

15 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

The only weight lifting I do these days is lifting the weight of this fat belly 🐖🐖🐖

E43C0AB9-64DB-4693-BB69-216D0032470E.jpeg

Wouldn't it be a shame if it got bigger and heavier? 🤔🐷 Going to be such a herculean struggle to lift that massive gut soon... Those blubbery rolls are going to be too big to fit in your hands, and how do you hope to keep lifting it when your arms are getting so damn big and soft? Just lay back on the couch and let all the food just fall into your mouth... No need to struggle any more, just sit there and growwww 😘🐖

• Curvage Model
Just now, Adwellx said:

Wouldn't it be a shame if it got bigger and heavier? 🤔🐷 Going to be such a herculean struggle to lift that massive gut soon... Those blubbery rolls are going to be too big to fit in your hands, and how do you hope to keep lifting it when your arms are getting so damn big and soft? Just lay back on the couch and let all the food just fall into your mouth... No need to struggle any more, just sit there and growwww 😘🐖

Ready and waiting 🤤💦🐖

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, anonfin said:

I looove thinking about engorged hogs getting enormous on their sofas 🔥 while I'm working out 😅

Hey, I’m working out! I’m walking all the way to the door to pick up my delivery and then I’m lifting heavy forkfuls to my fat face. 😇

2 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Hey, I’m working out! I’m walking all the way to the door to pick up my delivery and then I’m lifting heavy forkfuls to my fat face. 😇

That is a great workout, indeed! Don't push it too much tho, walking that much can be dangerous. You need to rest and treat yourself! You deserve it!