• Curvage Model

New Clip!

It's no secret I've been growing like crazy lately, and part of that is thanks to these high calorie Boosts! It's obvious I've been greedily chugging them every night. I mean just look at this gut! My belly is getting so big and round now. But, as usual, it's not enough. It never is with me, is it? I want to be bigger, rounder, flabbier, and FATTER! So I'll chug these Boosts like a good greedy little cow so I can grow nice and fat for you.

Get in the next 24 hours for a reduced price! 😍

CJEL1843.GIF

DQQQ4788.GIF

FCPT8881.GIF

IMG_E0725.JPG

IMG_E0726.JPG

IMG_E0727.JPG

KILZ3704.GIF

SXSL0774.JPEG

WWPZ9890.GIF

XKQX4518.GIF

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, RandomTask said:

Oh my god you are ENORMOUS 😍 look at that gut, it is really out there, and your hip is so fat. You look like you're 3 feet from hip to belly button sitting there. Nikki slayin every day. Jesus you've gotten so fat.

Thank you!! 😍

But I’m not fat enough yet, am I? 😏😘

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, RandomTask said:

I mean you still look hungry, you poor thing, and I hate to let a girl go hungry. As long as you want to eat, I want to feed....and sometimes feed some more 😈

I’m so hungry 🥺

Please, bring enough food to feed a small family and make sure I eat it all, k? 😘

• Curvage Model
49 minutes ago, somebody1911 said:

the fact that all those inches & pounds of perfect growing fat have nobody to jiggle them but yourself is a travesty! 

Can't wait to hear about how many calories you send straight to that ass at breakfast!

Oh, it is a serious travesty! I deserve to be jiggled and squeezed all the time. 😘