Just think... the next bite of food could be the one that finally makes your belly fat enough to touch the couch, to push you over the edge of an upward spiral into SSBBW status... and well beyond. That succulent bite of sweet/fatty/fluffy/juicy/savoury food, those condensed calories you capably consume, that you feel your stomach dutifully digest into distended delight, folding into future folds of flab.Β 

At this point morphing your pics is starting to feel like gilding a lilyΒ 

❀️ e a t  m o r e ❀️ 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, somebody1911 said:

Just think... the next bite of food could be the one that finally makes your belly fat enough to touch the couch, to push you over the edge of an upward spiral into SSBBW status... and well beyond. That succulent bite of sweet/fatty/fluffy/juicy/savoury food, those condensed calories you capably consume, that you feel your stomach dutifully digest into distended delight, folding into future folds of flab.Β 

At this point morphing your pics is starting to feel like gilding a lilyΒ 

❀️ e a t  m o r e ❀️ 

Holy fuckΒ πŸ₯΅

This makes me want to absolutely GORGEΒ myself and just take my gluttony to a whole new level. I wantΒ needΒ to be bigger. I absolutely crave it. Your morphs have honestly inspired me so much! 😍 I want to make them into reality now πŸ₯΅

I will gladly eat more for you 😘

• Curvage Model

Oof justΒ lookΒ at that flabby belly 😍πŸ₯΅

New clip 2021 Gaining Goals coming later today! I’ll be talking all about what I want to achieve this year while showing off what I already have so don’t miss it! 😍😘

B605643B-6166-4983-82CE-8B62ED87B63F.gif

• Curvage Model
24 minutes ago, rebit80 said:

Would love to be reachingΒ around you feeling the weight of thatΒ growing gut, waiting to see the new pounds and inches forming on your beautiful bodyΒ πŸ₯΅πŸ˜˜

I need it! 😍 This belly is in desperate need of squeezing, jiggling, and stuffingΒ πŸ₯΅

• Curvage Model

*New Clip!*

New Year, New Gains.Β It's a new year and it's time to update my goals. I've gained a lot of weight but we both know it isn't enough, don't we? And I have someΒ bigΒ plans for 2021. I wanna tell you all about my goals for the new year while I show off my gains from the previous one. I want aΒ biggerΒ appetite. I want to be able to stuff myself with more food than ever before. I want to keep gaining, growing, and expanding. I want to be greedier and more gluttonous than ever before. And you want to help me reach my goals, don't you? Let's make me fatter than ever.Β 2021 is going to be aΒ bigΒ year.

~24 Intro Price from $9.99 to $6.99~

Β 

Β 

CTRO2245.GIF

DEDN8278.JPEG

IMG_E2004.JPG

JSNZ1361.JPEG

JTCC9102.GIF

QQKE6705.GIF

QUJA2799.GIF

QZJU7332.GIF

WLHG5044.JPEG