• Curvage Model
Just now, Zardolnia said:

So busy stuffing your face maybe? 👅 Bit late to be stopping it though... you've let that appetite become a freight train haven't you?

Just because I just finished dinner and I’m ready looking for a snack doesn’t mean my appetite is a freight train! 😳

10 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Just because I just finished dinner and I’m ready looking for a snack doesn’t mean my appetite is a freight train! 😳

Oh, but it does. If you really looked at your dinner, you probably overdid it, didn't you? Probably enough calories to get through a full day with a normal appetite. Yet it wasn't quite satisfying, was it? So here you are looking for a snack... With just the 'snack' and dinner, you're probably packing on pounds for today and we haven't even talked about all your other snacks today... or dessert... or even breakfast and lunch. So you tell me piggy, doesn't that sound like a freight train of an appetite headed straight for your waistline? 👅

• Curvage Model
12 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

Oh, but it does. If you really looked at your dinner, you probably overdid it, didn't you? Probably enough calories to get through a full day with a normal appetite. Yet it wasn't quite satisfying, was it? So here you are looking for a snack... With just the 'snack' and dinner, you're probably packing on pounds for today and we haven't even talked about all your other snacks today... or dessert... or even breakfast and lunch. So you tell me piggy, doesn't that sound like a freight train of an appetite headed straight for your waistline? 👅

Maybe I’ll call it a cheat day? 😅😳

I just can’t help but indulge! 

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

Can't call it a cheat day when they're all cheat days... 👅 And we can tell that you can't help it, that gut grows with every indulgence... and it's clear you've been doing nothing but indulge 😈

Ok fine, I admit it. I can’t control my appetite anymore. I used to try but now there’s no denying it. I’m always craving more and more food. My gut swells larger and larger every day. I just want more and more! What used to fill me up feels like an appetizer now. But I can’t seem to stop and now my huge size 24 jeans are tight 😰 

13 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Ok fine, I admit it. I can’t control my appetite anymore. I used to try but now there’s no denying it. I’m always craving more and more food. My gut swells larger and larger every day. I just want more and more! What used to fill me up feels like an appetizer now. But I can’t seem to stop and now my huge size 24 jeans are tight 😰 

Being in denial just meant that things got completely out of control before you even let yourself realize what was going on. Now you've let yourself get past the point of no return and you're just realizing that you... might have packed on a few. Startling realization, isn't it?

• Curvage Model
27 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

Being in denial just meant that things got completely out of control before you even let yourself realize what was going on. Now you've let yourself get past the point of no return and you're just realizing that you... might have packed on a few. Startling realization, isn't it?

It really is 😰 Just looking at my old body and realizing there’s no going back to that because I’m too consumed with greed and gluttony is definitely startling 😳

11 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

well nikki 26 is the new 16 ;)

On 12/28/2020 at 4:40 AM, NikkiMaialina said:

Exactly! A massively fat, dominant, evil feeder queen. Honestly, what could even be better? 😈

Imagine me spilling over my throne as I give you all orders to feed, pamper, and spoil me 😍😈

Skinny guys feeding you while they rub your belly and butt.

and you could crush those who disobey you.  🙄

1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Looking heavy 🤤

E1A7C2AD-B54C-4F05-81BB-B79FC1F824B6.gif

Uhhh yeah

Seriously though the strain you must put on a car's suspension when you get in 😳 oof. I can just picture driving to pick you up and feeling the vehicle sink from the heft of your ass and belly as you take your seat. I imagine the groans of protest from your furniture are getting more frequent as well, may be time for some structural reinforcement.

Hmmm 🤔 there should probably be a 4 part college program for feeders focusing on culinary skills, heavy lifting, engineering / load-bearing construction, and finance to pay for it all 😋